• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Tetrobot & Co please, I really enjoyed Blocks that Matter plus it's on my wishlist

6arVVsC.png

Leks

I hope Tetrobot & Co will win the community votes, but given the previous results I'm sure this will never happen.

Guac OST is -1 cent. It gives me an sorry, we couldn't add your item message when I try to add it to to my cart. There's no add to cart button for the base game.

inky

Guys, it's not the first time that 100% off bug happens. I'm pretty sure you can't add it to cart anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I think Rogue Legacy is my best purchase this sale, so far. I hated the demo, but after picking it up for $4 and giving it a more time, it clicked and I love it. Great game that more people should play

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Argh, another n°1, still trying to trade the others. :lol

If anyone's interested, I've got 2 n°1 and 2 n°9 cards, looking for 2, 3, 4 and 10.

mileS

The Recommended Metro LL specs are insanely low. I thought this game needed quite a beefy PC?

my specs:
i5-750 (stock speeds)
4gigs ram

Will I be able to run this at above 30fps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom