• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

its ironic that I have trouble spending 9euros on State of Decay yet I keep doing these giveaways. As my friend Denzel likes to say:

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Got Dues Ex Director's Cut. Thanks a lot! I always loved listening to the in-game commentary like with Valve games and it's a good reason to revisit Dues Ex and play the DLC.

L4D2 is free on Steam now? Why would they screw their servers smack dab in the middle of their sales period? I can't help feeling this is a dumb move. :/

LOL Community choice is bugging the hell out now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys I have a free Dead Space key if anyone wants it. I tried doing it on ModBot but I can't since the key was already used on ModBot when I won it a few days ago.

First person to PM me gets it.

Lol, no one wants Dead Space huh? Posted in the NFL thread and here so maybe it was skipped over.

I have no played the game, but I'd rather play it on my PS3 when I get it back from repairs in about a week or so.

Haunted

Is the Community Choice done or is it just a bug? It says the Community Choice voting is over for me.
Needs a couple minutes to load in the new one.

Steam is getting hammered right now.

Gone Home or Papers Please ?

Both with small discounts ... but both with large amounts of love
Papers, Please.

It's amazing that so many people don't have it. I was sure it's one of those games everybody has.
You'd be surprised how many people are missing Half-Life 2 in their libraries.

Colin.

It's amazing that so many people don't have it. I was sure it's one of those games everybody has.

It is in the same tier as Portal, were it is surprising if you don't actually have it. But seeing how badly the community wanted to save 19p on Hexagon, I'm not overly surprised.

guit3457

if i never understood how the hell to play crusader kings two.
Do i have any chance for understanding Europa 4?

Don't even try it. Europa Universalis IV is easier to understand than Europa Unievrsalis III but more difficult than Crusader Kings 2. CK2 is one of the most accesible Paradox games.

Both are AMAZING games btw.

I managed to get L4D2, but the servers are practically broken. I keep getting error messages everywhere, and pages won't load half the time.

Still, hell of a promotion.

Merry Christmas!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fable: The Lost Chapters -- MB-FB76695E116C42D3 - Taken by ArynCrinn. 25 entrants total.

t1388000141z1.png

LuffyZoro

For this page, if i am stupid and never understood anything about Crusader Kings 2, despite several attempts. Will I be able to understand Europa 4?

I've never understood CK2. I don't know about EU4, but I'm able to understand EU3 just fine. (doing well at it is another matter entirely)

FloatOn

Screw video games today. We finished up early at my parents house and now my wife and I are doing the cliche Florida thing and spending the day at islands of adventure. Because roller coasters on Christmas is oddly appropriate.

Ezalc

Ugh Dustforce never going on sale. Also anybody here buy Leviathans, the ship battle game? Is it good? It had that awesome jazzy trailer.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I think so. Following the instructions from this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703501

The game is interpreting button presses totally differently than it should, and buttons like square are doing multiple things

Try this set up and download instead. I had no problems with it and Gunslinger.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

I can't help much beyond recommending that as I'm away from my computer and set-up, and with my poor memory have forgotten the exact steps, but that link should have all that you need.

I kind of like these giveaways for the wrong reasons. I was all ready to go spend some money, but now that I can't get on the store, I just have time to think it over and decide not to spend any money. Thanks for giving me the time to avoid impulse buys.

plc268

It is in the same tier as Portal, were it is surprising if you don't actually have it. But seeing how badly the community wanted to save 19p on Hexagon, I'm not overly surprised.

I'm never surprised any more. A lot of people are just cheapasses, no matter cheap stuff is.

Grief.exe

Oh yeah I made a giveaway of Volgarr some days ago.

OK question regarding modbot:
In due time I may want to make a 'giveaway thread' using ModBot, is it OK if I make the thread instead of it being anonymous?

Only some of us have the ability to link modbot to a thread.

Just link your giveaway to the steam thread after the sale.

Jawmuncher

I can't even spend my money on KOF13.
Because of this lame ass L4D2 give away killing the servers.
Should have been a final day giveaway not smack dab in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom