• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Don't those arseholes at deep sliver put region locks on games like last light so that it only works in the country it was bought it?

As far as runtime restrictions are concerned:

Saint's Row IV: All RU/CIS subs (well, those in use, anyway)
Metro: Last Light: Retail BR and RU/CIS subs (the store sub is universal, oddly enough)

TheD

The Detective
As far as runtime restrictions are concerned:

Saint's Row IV: All RU/CIS subs (well, those in use, anyway)
Metro: Last Light: Retail BR and RU/CIS subs (the store sub is universal, oddly enough)

Odd, I though that they locked the USA version.

zkylon

zkylewd
There are so many great games that should eventually make their jump to PC. Dark Souls is a great example of a good trend. That one is selling like cupcakes these days.

yeah but like, my favorite ps3 game is probably nier and while I'd love to see it on pc, I don't think it'd be such a good fit.

the last of us feels perfect for the pc crowd, even if it's basically a character drama version of uncharted

zkylon

zkylewd
btw if anyone cares about my opinion of zeno clash, the combat doesn't really come close to condemned or any fun brawler game

it does have a super crazy ass art style that basically makes the game worth your time and the story is intriguing but also pretty wonky in not the best of ways

I dunno how much they're asking for it but anything 5 bucks and below is probably more than worth it

Looking back I still have these up for grab:

UFO Afterlight -- 9QM9C-VB37A-L6LWY
Tower Wars #2 -- H7NTC-4L0XG-T0PEF
Saira -- 0I6FB-29NQV-9LWQJ
Jamestown -- BE0EQ-Q3YQZ-2L48K
MacGriffin's Curse -- H0TEL-R3HAE-5L77Q
Starwolves 3 -- NJT9Z-2T3H2-EYINF
MenofWar Condemned Heroes -- RV0H6-FXRYF-V9LQ0
Death to Spies Gold -- ZBRK5-X7P38-NHPDT
Reign Conflict of Nations -- ZAZJG-XECNX-LTHZY
Depths of Peril -- 5I9E4-FV8DQ-53K79
Men of War Red Tide -- ZBRJ6-TYG7G-IKA58
Greed Corp -- A5S2P-JEYBM-APQPC-QFBJ4-AYN8W
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars -- 5NBN0-6IH3G-J9EHK
Pacific Storm Allies -- 63T02-2QDVY-BQD36
Hacker Evolution Duality -- QCKPW-66BZ0-BIK79
Hacker Evolution Duality #3 -- 9Q7RN-R8PZW-3EC67
Hacker Evolution Duality #2 -- RCKP0-PAMJD-9BCG9
Star Wolves 3 -- 5K33X-R6HNN-WQ75M
Plain Sight -- 5FYQH-Q7RB6-QQ62W
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- 9ZMWF-IYAJ3-NDF60

Hopefully they still work.

EDIT: Just realized they were keys, oops. haha. First Come, First Get.

ORIGIN KEYS
Burnout Paradise -- 8LQQ-H46N-S259-3TZK-648F
Medal of Honor -- AUPP-MBN3-3SJ7-UMNZ-AZDC
Mirror's Edge -- BQGG-H5TQ-5YG6-M6DV-E4WP
Dead Space -- 6K9R-S5D6-JYXY-KNY9-7QKU
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- FBNW-KGJN-G379-FES7-TZPD

Koeta

I finally caved in and got Farcry 3 Blood Dragon, I hate uplay but I liked FC3 and was born in the 80's, just feels like a must play to me lol.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Odd, I though that they locked the USA version.

These two NA-specific retail subs are region-locked to an extent, but only in terms of activating the key, which is easily circumvented using a US-based VPN like Spotflux -- the game itself is entirely region-free.

xJavonta

Banned
Well, I got Guacamelee. I already beat and own it on Vita and told myself I'd stop buying games on multiple platforms, but I'm weak.

liezryou

Haiyooooo
ModBot said:
Instructions for liezryou:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 Origin -- MB-19F4E07F54838333 - Taken by Santini. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-4F4AEF915DD18232
Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-0F6DC8700C942693 - Taken by ketditch
Burnout Paradise Steam -- MB-845517E73B0F9B8E - Taken by Artofwar420. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-E3C8F6C478AE07A2
Mirror's Edge Steam -- MB-574B8FD525995349 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous Origin -- MB-C81100692583B8E6 - Taken by ketditch
Dead Space Steam -- MB-B7FD3E6D95ABF12F - Taken by drgambit. 2 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Steam -- MB-EA243B68BDDDDC50 - Taken by belucheez. 2 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin -- MB-A1C5D715DE4B612D - Taken by Kastrioti. 1 entrants total.
C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising Steam -- MB-E0955F306ED90841 - Taken by _hekk05. 3 entrants total.
Medal Of Honor Steam -- MB-5A84B3BDED7D0C38
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-6EA83B3BF09D5636
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space Origin -- MB-6CB9404D10DBDB77 - Taken by mileS. 1 entrants total.

t1388223934z1.png

Jørdan

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex GOTY -- MB-8B8439D4927A55B4 - Taken by VitalNerve. 13 entrants total.

t1388223979z1.png

Still ballin'.

kurahador

Urghhh...if Bad Rats is in community votes for 99% dicsount, it's a guaranteed win.

I think Valve should hide the price and discount of a community vote game until it is revealed.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
If I buy this bundle, will it list the keys individually, or just add them to my Steam inventory? I want to give some of them away with ModBot, but I've never done it. I also don't want most of those games.

joe2187

Banned
reposting my giveaway

ModBot said:
SUPER COMBAT RAFFLE!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

pL7MD.png

Skullgirls -- MB-4AC3C6D56A933DBB
Guacamelee -- MB-9DB0EF6AA46398D5
Dark Souls -- MB-96563A370FF24117

t1388306509z1.png

1356832149343.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom