• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Wanted to check out Doc Clock, turns out it was already taken.

Is the game any good? I might get the indiegala bundle with teleglitch.

Dear God no. Doc Clock is terrible. It's a physics-based puzzle platformer with horrid physics and stupidly simple puzzles. Free is too expensive.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
morning guys. man the flu sucks, but that post-flu period where it feels like you ran the marathon the day before, isnt much better >_>

Tetrobot lost? well of course it did :( Might pick up Castlestorm tho, I liked the QL

liezryou

These keys still available, first come first serve, only nolurkers restriction :p.

Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-4F4AEF915DD18232
Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-0F6DC8700C942693 - Taken by ketditch
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-E3C8F6C478AE07A2
Populous Origin -- MB-C81100692583B8E6 - Taken by ketditch
C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin -- MB-A1C5D715DE4B612D
Medal Of Honor Steam -- MB-5A84B3BDED7D0C38
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-6EA83B3BF09D5636
Dead Space Origin -- MB-6CB9404D10DBDB77

_hekk05

Banned
These keys still available, first come first serve, only nolurkers restriction :p.

Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-4F4AEF915DD18232
Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-0F6DC8700C942693 - Taken by ketditch
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-E3C8F6C478AE07A2
Populous Origin -- MB-C81100692583B8E6 - Taken by ketditch
C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin -- MB-A1C5D715DE4B612D
Medal Of Honor Steam -- MB-5A84B3BDED7D0C38
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-6EA83B3BF09D5636
Dead Space Origin -- MB-6CB9404D10DBDB77

Its telling that Gaffers hate Origin.

Its also telling that Medal Of honor is apparently a horrendous game.

I'm not sure if there is another general steam thread so I'm just going to post this here.

Steam keeps crashing with this message when downloading games sometimes. I can hardly get a few megs of the Stanley Parable down before it pops this up:

steamcrash_by_realghostvids-d6zpo95.jpg

Anyone else have this issue?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Origin are the ones behind the entire SimCity fiasco, right? They deserve all the hate in the world just for that.

EA, yeah. Origin itself had nothing to do with it as there's no overarching API a la Steamworks.

Its telling that Gaffers hate Origin.

Its also telling that Medal Of honor is apparently a horrendous game.

I have an Origin account. I have never entered for any Origin game given away through this site. Not only do I hate the registration process, but I can't be bothered to run around to different sites and use their native distribution systems.

It's the same reason why I gave away an ACII Deluxe copy as part of a larger giveaway on Christmas Eve - I had thought it was redeemable on Steam, but the UPlay code just put me right off. It even stopped me from purchasing an SC Conviction Deluxe edition on the Ubisoft store.

Peachpies

I'm not sure if there is another general steam thread so I'm just going to post this here.

Steam keeps crashing with this message when downloading games sometimes. I can hardly get a few megs of the Stanley Parable down before it pops this up:

steamcrash_by_realghostvids-d6zpo95.jpg

Anyone else have this issue?

i get that if my laptop loses the wireless signal while downloading

I mean all the steam versions were taken but the origin versions were left behind. Which means that there are those who think Origin is so terrible that they would not play free games on it.

Dat gamecount, I guess.

I've got no problem with Origin either, it's a million times better than fucking uPlay.

Dat gamecount, I guess.

I've got no problem with Origin either, it's a million times better than fucking uPlay.

I hate it for the fact that it's glorified malware that has the capability to snoop around your system files when you install it.

I learned a lot from the Mass Effect 3 fiasco.

Ceebs

I voted for Snow.

That said, why the fuck is that Adventure Time game so damn expensive? When I first saw it I thought of neat like a $10-15 game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks to liezryou for Command and Conquer 3. I've been trying really hard to get that game, and it'll be the first Origin game I own.

_hekk05

Banned
I'm intrigued with Snow, but not that intrigued to put $ into an early access game. tell me what to vote for Gaf!

In the mean time I'm idling for cards. CS GO refuses to drop my last 1

voted for snow because extreme sports are under represented on steam. almost sounds like a Fuel for winter sports. also not a Sochi licensed product whichis a plus.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm intrigued with Snow, but not that intrigued to put $ into an early access game. tell me what to vote for Gaf!

In the mean time I'm idling for cards. CS GO refuses to drop my last 1

I'd vote Snow > Nascar > Pool.

Nascar game is pretty cool but it's still a Nascar game. Snow is already pretty unique and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom