• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

causan

Hmm, I got $21 dollars left in my steam wallet. I wonder if I should put that towards Starbound and get a couple of of the lower priced games on sale or just get SR4? Giantbomb guys were talking it up earlier this year.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I went for Gunpoint, Sim City 4 and Torchlight 2. I already have Brothers and Dust on other platforms otherwise I'd have bought them as well.

Can anybody tell me if Antichamber has been on daily or flash sale yet?

I'll echo those screaming how Brothers went on sale finally. Been waiting for it.

Now I'm done with this sale I think. Got all I wanted the most (and of course picked up some extras too). Next sale will look more for titles I don't know much about.

Grief.exe

dorkimoe

looking for more survival games. Anyone know of any? (i have dont starve and how to survive)

Looking for something similar to how to survive, that game is super fun ( i like basic)

mrgone

if you want to play pool, go to a pool hall. I don't drink, but I'm sure bars have some as well

Hey, that's perfect. Then I can totally get into real life fights instead of wasting time on video games about getting into fights. Simulated experiences are totally dumb.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
time to play Brothers, see you in 2 hours or however long it is

-MD-

Hey, that's perfect. Then I can totally get into real life fights instead of wasting time on video games about getting into fights. Simulated experiences are totally dumb.

I'm going to become tony hawk in rl instead of playing tony hawk's pro skater.

Cth

I haven't played a Sim City since the original.

I'm guessing there's a lot of the mayor type stuff in the game at this point?

It was a lot of fun without having to worry about all that stuff. It reminded me too much of my old job :D

Platy

In the begining of the sale I stuffed my steam walled with Br$50 and that was my total money for the sale

Now I have Br$19 ... which is aproximately the total money for Dust, Brothers and Gunpoint.

...and there is still almost a week of deals =|

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I was hoping for Torchlight to go even lower, but whatevs. Also yisss Sim City freaking 4.

Kabuto

I just bought Naruto Storm 3: Revolution and Brothers. $40 was way too much for a re release but $20 is cheap enough. Brothers was on a couple people's Top 10 lists this year so pretty hyped to play that.

Nabs

Divekick is still a ton of fun. I just had 5+ great matches online. Need to sharpen up my Baz Blue tho.

I regret having bought it from amazon during the autumn sale, I could have saved 3.50$.

I regret buying it at all because it's not good.

denx

Sim City 4 looks good, but I refuse to give money to EA. been boycotting them for about 3 years now.

This seems silly. Sim City 4 is one of the best city management games ever. It's a game that should be in everyone's library regardless of how you feel about the current EA.

If you don't want to buy it, well, your loss I guess.

Garcia

Ok, first time I've ever done this: I'm blindly getting Brothers. I've no idea what the game is about but seems like I won't be disappointed.

Adding more funds to my wallet.

Grief.exe

I'm probably just going to skip Brothers for now.

Save something for the Amazon January sale where we can use those $5 coupons. Has Tony released that list yet?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
In the begining of the sale I stuffed my steam walled with Br$50 and that was my total money for the sale

Now I have Br$19 ... which is aproximately the total money for Dust, Brothers and Gunpoint.

Be less poor.

I already spent 99 BRL this sale.

Do you still have any card to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom