• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

If you're gonna play Spec Ops, play it on easy or normal. The higher difficulties are as fun as pulling out your teeth. Don't do it.

Koeta

Question about Dead Island Riptide, is it as broken as the first one? lol

The first Dead Island pc port was pretty bad, but the gameplay was pretty fun, Riptide came out pretty quick though which leads me to believe that it is more of the same?

Grief.exe

This may have been asked earlier, but is Godus worth the buy? It is early access, so I am skeptical, but it looks really really pretty!

Not right now, no. Game boils down to a cow-clicker and doesn't look very good.

If it had a good base like DayZ, Starbound, Incognita, Don't Starve, etc, then I could recommend it.

kris.

Banned
so what's the difference between FC3 and the FC3 deluxe edition? i'm assuming the DE doesn't come with Blood Dragon sooooooo..?

denx

so what's the difference between FC3 and the FC3 deluxe edition? i'm assuming the DE doesn't come with Blood Dragon sooooooo..?

The Deluxe edition includes a couple of extra missions and some multiplayer stuff. It doesn't include Blood Dragon.

lol injustice won. Its was the most expensive game on the last community vote. Voted for Volgarr. Wish it was a bigger discount, but its still new.

tmarques

I noticed some people know what the next few dailies are going to be - is Deadly Premonition going to get a bigger discount or should I go ahead and by it on GOG for 10 dollars?

(Or do the sensible thing and play the games I already own?)

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
when will deadly premonition pop up in a flash tho

seriously fuck everyone who voted for that indie retro early access game over it

i'm still butthurting

Dust any good?

In my opinion it is fun and extremely well done... but only for a while. I got pretty bored with it after a couple of hours (repetitive combat and samey environments) and don't think I'll ever return.

But it is well worth a look for the price in case you get into it more.

MRORANGE

Well that's basically my Steam review, but I'm too scared to post it because then duckroll will kill me. (I'm safe here, he hardly ever comes in here)

:lol,

Well this seems a bit weird, the game got a ton of votes and well.... no one has anything good to say about it.

Zushin

yeah, it's fun. Took me 11 hours to beat. Just don't get too attracted to the furries.

I will try to restrain myself :p

In my opinion it is fun and extremely well done... but only for a while. I got pretty bored with it after a couple of hours (repetitive combat and samey environments) and don't think I'll ever return.

But it is well worth a look for the price in case you get into it more.

Ah okay. Thanks, picked it up.

dream

FWIW, MRORANGE, I've played a ton of Terraria, but I just don't like Starbound. Everything is just more difficult to do in it, and I just can't get into it the same way I was completely enraptured by Terraria.

Ezalc

Well at this rate I'm going to miss Don't Starve's discount because I didn't have enough cards to sell to be able to purchase it. Oh well.

Voted for Volgarr since I know that a lot of people here were wanting it to go on sale.

Turfster

:lol,

Well this seems a bit weird, the game got a ton of votes and well.... no one has anything good to say about it.

Well, it's got a lot of potential, and the things they've promised are pretty mouth-watering... but as for getting it right now, it's really not worth it imo. It really is just Terraria with different biomes and less actual "game" in it, boss-wise.

mace999

Neo Member
Please vote for Volgarr, I have $7.31 left in my Steam wallet so don't have enough to buy it at 33% but do for the 50%

Thank you :)

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I noticed some people know what the next few dailies are going to be - is Deadly Premonition going to get a bigger discount or should I go ahead and by it on GOG for 10 dollars?
The dailies we know about are listed here: http://store.steampowered.com/news and Daily Deadly Premonition is not among them.
Today is day 10, so we know tomorrow and the day after. Past that, it's anyone's guess, and no one knows if it will show up in a flash deal or not.

oipic

Only the dailies for the next couple of days have leaked - Premonition isn't on the list, but that's not to say that it won't appear at some stage (if/when it'll most likely be $10 as well, I think).

(Or do the sensible thing and play the games I already own?)

Now that's just silly talk. :)

denx

Still waiting for a Valdis Story sale.

tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom