• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Hopefully if Volgarr doesn't win it'll still end up as a daily or flash so those of you interested can still snag it at a great price.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nito crumples against fire like his name is Pinwheel.

Pinwheel.

Pinwheel.
I came in like a Pinwheel
All I wanted was to Crush your bones
All you ever did was staaaaab me
Yeah
Staaaaaab meeee

*Spins and hides in Tomb of Giants.*

So...Spec Ops: The Line. Yay or Nay at 5 Euros? I kept hearing about how great the story is, and I'm okay with spending 5 bucks even if everything else sucks. So is the story really that good/unique?

So...Spec Ops: The Line. Yay or Nay at 5 Euros? I kept hearing about how great the story is, and I'm okay with spending 5 bucks even if everything else sucks. So is the story really that good/unique?
Yes get it. It's a unique story compared to all the other military shooters. Combat is decent, nothing to praise.

Papytendo

Per the usual, PM me if these don't work.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sanctum Collection -- MB-126955113B68E398 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 4 entrants total.
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-280256CCF835AE34 - Taken by JDHarbs. 2 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-5EA9CFF8B854C789 - Taken by Threads. 6 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY? -- MB-BF24D7B4D1F0A1A9 - Taken by Anustart. 2 entrants total.
Magicka -- MB-060B530F9A5B0AC7 - Taken by PinkCrayon. 1 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-D5FE6CEAF3761B57 - Taken by adriano999. 3 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-68D42FE0265004A0 - Taken by Nabs. 8 entrants total.

t1388285902z1.png

Levyne

Banned

I'd say it's worth 5 bucks. People say the gameplay sucks but I thought it was fine. Serviceable. Not remarkable, in either a good or a bad way. I'm glad I played it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Offers for Motor Rock seem to be steadily increasing: somebody on TF2 Outpost is offering the B.M.O.C. which apparently sells for 12/13 keys. Not long now before I'll be able to sell off my copies for 15+.

joe2187

Banned
Injustice: Garbage among us.

ModBot said:
SUPER COMBAT RAFFLE!

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

pL7MD.png

Skullgirls -- MB-4AC3C6D56A933DBB
Guacamelee -- MB-9DB0EF6AA46398D5
Dark Souls -- MB-96563A370FF24117

t1388306509z1.png

And vote Volgarr or matt will cut you

tumblr_my8fo4QG5b1soi69oo1_400.gif

Lemstar

Thanks to Bri for the FTL key!

$7.50 USD sounds kind of pricey for it, to be honest. You probably don't need the extra keys, but this Amazon bundle is a bit of a better deal, at the very least.

Cth

Far Cry 3 is 75% off right? Is it worth it? I'm debating that or Spec Ops.

I'm about 10 minutes into it and loving it.

Graphics set to Medium and it still looks gorgeous.

Great send up of 80s action sci-fi movies.

Feels like what Duke Nukem 3 should have been.

Great humor, visuals, etc.. never played FC 1 or 2 for what it's worth (as I understand it this is standalone)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm about 10 minutes into it and loving it.

Graphics set to Medium and it still looks gorgeous.

Great send up of 80s action sci-fi movies.

Feels like what Duke Nukem 3 should have been.

Great humor, visuals, etc.. never played FC 1 or 2 for what it's worth (as I understand it this is standalone)

Blood Dragon is different from the FC3 that's on sale now. Farcry 3 takes itself much more seriously and is a big Ubisoft open world game as an FPS. Blood Dragon was really unrelated to Farcry 3.

I hope this works. I've been entering in these giveaways and just won something, so here's a giveback!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Max Payne 3 -- MB-F2F08B1D793CBC22 - Taken by Ezalc. 55 entrants total.

t1388296386z1.png

oipic

Voted for Volgarr for you rapscallions, but all this talk of how it's old-school 'tough' and 'hardcore' mean I won't pick it up... I just don't have the skill, patience or time these days. #old #soft

Teknoman

I've heard it was pretty solid, but I haven't played it myself.
(I've had too many basic problems with RE5's gameplay to get 6 and Revelations myself, and I didn't win any of the giveaways =p)

Yeah i'd like to play the "definitive" version, but then again i've never picked up RE6 after beating the game.

Zafir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom