• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, my Steam library is now 497 titles deep. Need a few more to finally hit 500. I think I've booted up maybe 10% of those titles, at most.

Oh, and a huge thank you to everyone who picked up Dust:AET :)

Oh, you're the maker of Dust? owo I love it, thanks so much for the great game! I could only wish for more... So I think I'll replay it soon!

Mrbob

I can't believe Day Z has stayed at the top of the chart this entire holiday sale. Game must be making mad bank.

Ugh, my Steam library is now 497 titles deep. Need a few more to finally hit 500. I think I've booted up maybe 10% of those titles, at most.

Oh, and a huge thank you to everyone who picked up Dust:AET :)

At 500 you are just getting started!

Jawmuncher

That I collect games thread hit me deep.
I've been collecting on steam but not playing. Not even for a lack of trying but I think I just get far to distracted with PC games. I'm always playing little bits here and there but never staying focused. Which is just so odd since I don't do that with my console games. I guess I just don't get comfortable or something else when it comes to PC gaming.

rrs

Why the hell were you in the Steam Holiday sale thread if you didn't want a UFC fight spoiled?

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OTX| NeoGAF general

4c9CJMN.png

Meanwhile, I'll downloading the Promod update for ETS2 and get this ready.

Grief.exe

That I collect games thread hit me deep.
I've been collecting on steam but not playing. Not even for a lack of trying but I think I just get far to distracted with PC games. I'm always playing little bits here and there but never staying focused. Which is just so odd since I don't do that with my console games. I guess I just don't get comfortable or something else when it comes to PC gaming.

Alt-tabbing to GAF can cause problems.

Well, I officially think with my dick. I sided with the succubus in Witcher 2. Death to the elf! SHES MINE!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/483/928/fb0.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Why is Steam still giving me Killing Floor guest passes? I just log in and more appears. 22 of them total so far, 22!

I haven't even played the game since I tried it out for 30 minutes from when it was in a bundle.

Clawww

God it's been months but I still can't get over the Sleeping Dogs soundtrack. So many fucking amazing songs on there, fuck.

nbraun80

Just played my first round of dont starve, lasted three days. Haha. Those damn frogs are vicious, tried to fight them initially but then I ended up just throwing a trap down and running them to it. In the end I was a dope and was looking at crafting possibilities and my fire burnt out and the darkness took me. Haha

Link Man

Banned
Well, just finished playing DLC Quest, which I got during the Summer sale (I wanted the cards, and it seemed short). I must say, it pretty good for a satire; actually found myself chuckling a couple of times.

Coincidentally, it's only $0.98 right now, and you can make a nice chunk of that back with card sales.

Soule

Man, what's with Dustforce not even being discounted at all? No hope for a sale, I guess.

This is such a big bummer, I keep waiting for it to go on sale and it never does ;_;

And then somebody replies to your post saying it was on the humble store, guess I missed that as well. Maaaaaaaaaaaan, if it were to somehow appear as a daily deal I'd be so stoked.

Garou

Just as I thought I was out they pull me back in. After several sales with next to no damage I'm back buying stuff like Brothers and even TF2-keys :-O

Jintor

Is State of Decay good and worth buying? Don't know to much about it but i've seen it pop up a couple of times.

amazingly solid systems. looks like janky - hell, is a bit janky, but generally not in game-play effecting ways. fantastic game though.

schuey7

Voted for Volgarr.Lets hope it gets picked.Anyway how is Deadpool.I played through Wolverine and that was ok .So is this similar or worse?

schuey7

I have a "20% OFF Velocity Ultra" coupon that I am never going to use.Will trade for anything you see fit..First person to pm me gets it.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Voted for Volgarr.Lets hope t gets picked.Anyway how is Deadpool.I played through Wolverine and that was ok .So is this similar or worse?

As someone who doesn't care about Deadpool at all as a character or type of humour and speaking purely from a gameplay style, even as beat-em-up it's a sub-par title that almost reaches being generic in terms of combat and gameplay. Repetitive, slightly numbing, doesn't ever really require you to ever really improve, and just tiresome if you aren't someone who will be laughing at all the things Deadpool does.

Not awful mind you, just so much more it could have been and really only something to get that if you really like the character and want to experience one of his stories. Much like I did with The Tick and Death And Return Of Superman back on the Mega Drive, knowing full well they were sub-par attempts at what Final Fight, Double Dragon, and Streets Of Rage/Bare Knuckles succeed so well at.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I just realized SEGA is the master of stealth Halloween Steam releases. This year they released Typing of the Dead Overkill, last year they released Condemned: Criminal Origins...

Wonder what they're release next Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom