• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCDR

All this talk of Brothers had me about to buy it.
Then I read that I need a controller to play it??

Whats up with that? It's a PC game right? I'm a PC. I'm not bound by a controllers restrictions.
Console games don't require a KB/M to play

Huh, good to know.

Whats up with that? It's a PC game right? I'm a PC. I'm not bound by a controllers restrictions.

It is playable without a controller. Wasd and arrows instead of analog sticks.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
20%, is this for real? This one had to be capped and saved.

TF6MNP8.png

Oreoleo

You could probably fake it with a keyboard with joy2key or something. The problem is you control both brothers at once so you'd have to use WASD along with IJKL (or arrow keys I suppose) or something.

I don't think it would be as pleasant an experience playing it this way though.

AxeMan

It's the type of game it is. How do you not have a controller for platformers n shit?

I bought a fuckin Dualshock 4 and I don't even own a PS4, I just needed dat dpad.

It's a strange decision to me, that's all. Why limit a PC game to controller only. Doesn't make sense to me

A KB/M combo can do everything a controller can, maybe not as well for certain games but they can.

I use a KB/M for everything.

It is playable without a controller. Wasd and arrows instead of analog sticks.

Excellent to know - thanks

There's nothing for the mouse to do though. There's no aiming.

Then I won't use it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
people actually thought volgarr would win? like...really?

Oreoleo

It's a strange decision to me, that's all. Why limit a PC game to controller only. Doesn't make sense to me

A KB/M combo can do everything a controller can, maybe not as well for certain games but they can.

I use a KB/M for everything.

There's nothing for the mouse to do though. There's no aiming.

Ketch

20%, is this for real? This one had to be capped and saved.

TF6MNP8.png

god damnit, who the fuck voted for titan quest?!? How do you not own that game already? And why the hell would you want that game anway, especially when either other choice would have been a million times better. GRARHAHADFADHFHFHHFHFF

tmespe

One would almost think some major trolls read this thread and just shit on our attempts to get the best games to win community votes.

-MD-

i hope flash is better
community choice should have some kind of requirements to vote(weed out the idiots)

Removing the reward incentive would be a nice start.

Not being able to vote for a game you already own would probably help too, guarantee 90% of the titanquest votes were people that owned it already.

Copons

C'mon guys, the fact that Titan Quest won could actually be a good thing.
Just imagine, when you'll see some of your friends popping up in your Steam activity feed with "bought Titan Quest", you'd be able to shit all over them with something like "OMFG you jumped on the PC party van AFTER the THQ Bundle? You so newb!" and then removing them from friends list.

Master race goes racial hygiene! 卐

Ziophaelin

:) Thanks for trying guys (those that did). I highly doubt we will pop up in anything else on Steam this time around (that I'm aware of), that's too bad.

Eusis

I think I'm more disappointed by how much it won than the fact it won. And really Steam needs to have better matchups, we just saw two fairly recent indie titles thrown against a semi-known Diablo clone going for the lowest price yet had the biggest initial budget. Should've been something like Rogue Legacy there.

:) Thanks for trying guys (those that did). I highly doubt we will pop up in anything else on Steam this time around (that I'm aware of), that's too bad.

its ok i planned ahead
no matter the results Volgar is guaranteed to be mine
i just wanted to pay less so i could buy more games -_-

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I voted for Titanquest even though I wasn't going to buy any of the three. You're welcome!

-MD-

Who doesn't have a fucking credit card nowadays?

I don't fucking know, children?

I'm 23 and I don't have a credit card, I just give my mom cash and use hers whenever I need one

And I have an Amazon store card

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom