• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

I really would like to play LLTQ, but...

iAAGuYFEomH3T.jpg

why?

Because some things are best left unseen.

Cardboard-Queenpg-vertical.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Alright, which one are we voting for this round?

Carm

All you people that don't have cc's, in the U.S. at least, why don't you have a bank account? Most of them issue debit cards with visa/mastercard you can use anywhere online and you can use Paypal.

Symphonic

Headed to bed and when I wake up PixelJunk Eden better have won the vote.

If it didn't, I'm going to find every bastard on here that didn't vote for it and slice through their testicles and/or butt hole until they are bleeding so profusely out of these sensitive areas that they begin to lose feeling in their stomach and then I'm going to take any sort of fat out of their stomach and immediately implant it back into their heads because they must be fucking crazy in the brain.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
LLTQ showing up in flash deal after losing a community vote gives me hope that Volgarr will show up there too.

Folks confused about LLTQ might wanna read this review. No, it doesn't mention leering over a kid in her school swimsuit. Promise.

And Beatbuddy looks...as if a lot of effort was put into a concept that was nevertheless misguided and ultimately not fun to play. Gonna have to look up some videos, I guess.

salah_erosennin

Neo Member
Hello Guys, I've a question:

Some one add some funds to my account and I turned the Steam guard off. After that I turned it on, but now I can't make any purchase from community! Does anyone knows that Can I accept any trade offer or not?!

_hekk05

Banned

If it didn't, I'm going to find every bastard on here that didn't vote for it and slice through their testicles and/or butt hole until they are bleeding so profusely out of these sensitive areas that they begin to lose feeling in their stomach and then I'm going to take any sort of fat out of their stomach and immediately implant it back into their heads because they must be fucking crazy in the brain.

Sounds like you need to play more manhunt.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

brb notifying mods and police.

You mean, you DIDN'T buy it when it was on sale for $2.00 on July 14 last year?

Dang, you didn't have to be that descriptive.

Triggaaar

Neo Member
Volgarr looks amazing shame it did not win everyone must have Titan Quest by now :p
Nope, some losers have never played it. I'm disgusted that it won.

Speaking of losers, I've never played Titan Quest. Should I get it :sheepish:

And should I be getting Long Live the Queen too?

Myshkin

So Long Live The Queen is worth it?

It's a make-your-own-story game with a basic RPG mechanic, plenty of story branches. The point is not to win, but to make the princess die in various ways. It's not meant to be hard - my first playthrough I got to around week 35 of 40 just doing random stuff but following what gave me the biggest bonuses. But you will end up with much fewer story options if you are playing to win, so each time you play I think you should just do whatever you feel like.

It's a good palate cleanser between games where you have to concentrate a lot. And it drops cards that are worth more than a buck and a half right now, so the price is quite good. You also learn how to treat sea urchin stings.

Hopefully this is working.
This is over 10 pages late (just woke up), but thanks for Limbo, Bri! I don't take part in many giveaways because at the moment I have most of the stuff I really want the most, but didn't remember to get Limbo. It always seemed very cool to me.

Tellaerin

Really Big Sky, Soundodger+ and Pixeljunk Eden all look interesting to me, so I'll be satisfied regardless of what wins. I think this is the first time that's ever happened.

Dec

Holy shit what is with the actual hate for Titan Quest as a game?

I understand being disappointed it won if you wanted something else, or because it is cheap very often, but Titan Quest is a great fucking game.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
The couple of minutes or so I spent with Really Big Sky on Vita were extremely unpleasant. I'm saying this because, as the flash sale price will beat the standard discount by a mere thirty US cents, it stands a pretty good chance of winning. I don't know. Maybe I missed something but it seems like this game is dramatically inferior to, say, Waves, if you're looking for a twinstick space shooter.

Speaking of losers, I've never played Titan Quest. Should I get it :sheepish:
Just make sure you don't already own a copy that you just forgot to activate after buying the Humble THQ Bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom