• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

Alice: Madness Returns should make some people happy. Buy from US though. It is even cheaper there. Euro price is a rip off.

_hekk05

Banned
New flash sales and ....

Alice madness returns
beatbuddy tale of the guardians
starpoint gemini 2
long live the queen

votes:
really big sky
pixeljunk eden
soundodger+

Doesnt look like there's a price mixup

Card Boy

Banned
My friend got Eurotruck 2 Gold. I can't believe he didn't read the News Page for tomorrow. I just need the Going East DLC myself. Euro Truck 2 is the true GOTY.

mrgone

Hey Beatbuddy! Get in my cart, friend.

Long Live the Queen has a lot more Crusader Kings 2 in it than I ever imagined it would at first sight. Plots and intrigue and executions and such. Definitely considering that.

I'm voting for Soundodger+. Ya'll should join me. We can lose the vote together, hand-in-hand.

citizen_cane.gif

The courage, everybody!
The balls of steel!

Now get the fuck out of here, before we call the guards.

... did you actually use that .gif in its proper context?

I thought that was a myth.

destx

Shadow Warrior is so so good, blew away my expectations. Hope it gets another flash sale so I can grab the special edition upgrade for cheap

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Beatbuddy actually cheaper than I got it on GMG some days ago even witch voucher. Oh well, looks pretty as shit and it has cards

curlycare

Yeah no Völgarr and Alice:MR EU price still sucks :(

If I wanted the 5 buck US version of Alice, how would it happen? Does it work in EU?

Copons

... did you actually use that .gif in its proper context?

I thought that was a myth.

Yeah, I'm
accidentally
the best, I know. :D

Last time I saw Citizen Kane I probably had like the teen moustache, so I can't remember shit aside from the sled. :D

Eden is the easy vote there. Soundodger is poor and really big sky has been in a lot of bundles.

Voted for Really Big Sky and got my first foil for the winter sales.
6kv3Eu5.jpg

THANK YOU TODDHUNTER, I VOTED EDEN AND GOT A NORMAL CARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom