• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

the last remnant any good? Seems only jrpg on steam what a shame there ain't more of them :(

There are more, FF games foe example, or if you count ARPGs, Ys games and even some indies. But tLR is a really good game, it's one of the best JRPGs we had this gen, steam or not.

Turfster

Daily
  • Mass Effect 2 75% off
  • Spelunky 75% off
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 75% off
  • Total War Rome II 50% off
  • The Swapper 66% off
  • Might & Magic Heroes VI 75% off
  • Risk of Rain 33% off
  • Fallout New Vegas 75% off
  • Deadlight 80% off
Flash
  • Prototype 2 75% off
  • Trine 2 90% off
  • Asetto Corsa 25% off
  • Sniper 2 75% off
Community votes
  • Arma III 40% off
  • Company of Heroes 2 66% off
  • Wargame 75% off

rrs

Does anyone know if Long Live the Queen would work on a Win8.1 tablet? I'm looking for some games for mine but want it to be touch screen intuitive. Cook Serve Delicious seemed perfect but playing with the touch screen is next to impossible.

Can check that out in a bit

Deques

The store is up, but my inventory is not:

MZwQ5eT.png

You're hoping for it to have negative price? Because I don't imagine it going much cheaper due to a pricing error.

I meant the other Pixeljunk games, not Eden

Derrick01

Banned
Prototype 2 again...

Alright I need to settle this once and for all, because there's been confusion in the past. How is the port of that game? Sometimes I hear it's complete shit, other times people say "no that's the first game that has a shit port", and other times I hear it's shit only for AMD people (nvidia here so no problem with that).

I enjoyed the first game when it came out, more than crackdown and infamous 1, so I want to try this one but not if it's going to give me a lot of problems.

DukeBobby

Damn, some mighty fine games today.

Be sure to pick Fallout New Vegas, Risk of Rain, The Swapper, Spelunky, and, of course, the masterful Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol at Ultimate Edition of New Vegas not being 75%... fuck off Bathesday (they are pulling the same shit on GMG with Fallout 3)

legacyzero

Banned
Prototype 2 again...

Alright I need to settle this once and for all, because there's been confusion in the past. How is the port of that game? Sometimes I hear it's complete shit, other times people say "no that's the first game that has a shit port", and other times I hear it's shit only for AMD people (nvidia here so no problem with that).

I enjoyed the first game when it came out, more than crackdown and infamous 1, so I want to try this one but not if it's going to give me a lot of problems.

Standby.

I'll give you an answer shortly. I own it, and I'm Team Green as well. But I can't remember completely.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Just to be sure, if I got ME2 on Steam, I'd need the Bioware space bucks to buy any DLC at pretty much full retail price still, correct?

Do I need to have played Fallout 3 to enjoy New Vegas?

Nah. All it will give you is a bit more understanding of the systems running and how vats works, but it's easy enough to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom