• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcteryx

Steam store/other stuff is down and I can't change my password :(

Got like 50 log-in attempt emails(some are legit, some are phishing)...

Turfster

Anyone know what the deals were? I'm kinda curious.

Trials Evolution, Terraria, Endless Space, PAyday 2, Europa Universalis 4, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Football manager 2014

Dungeon Defenders, Guncraft, KOF13, Kingdoms rise

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
haha no problem. believe me, i appreciate the thread and you obviously put your time into it, but last year it was just so nice being able to pop open the thread and know exactly what the sales were. moments like this where the store is down would be perfect for the continuation of that legacy.

overall, you dun good. don't mind me.
I think it's about time we dethrone Salsa from his Steam sale thread tiranny. Who's with me?

kris.

Banned
aww dang it, i took a nap just to wake up for new dailies and the damn thing is down when i wake up?? steam y u do dis :(

so how's everyone's Christmas going!!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Indeed.

Well Steam is still down [and not in a good way] so I suppose I have no option but to play a game :/.

Play a game? What is this ridiculous suggestion?

(I don't know how I'll cope.)

Sister knew what I wanted. Gave me a "Will buy you any game you want on Steam" hand drawn card, even with disclaimers I can either get one expensive games, two medium priced games, or several smaller games.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm talking to the future owner of all Tran Simulator 2014 DLC right now.

I think it's about time we dethrone Salsa from his Steam sale thread tiranny. Who's with me?

Your surreptitious attempts to extend the veiled Argentina-Uruguay cold war onto NeoGAF are not going unnoticed Rionaa.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Shit, Steam is dead and I haven't voted yet.

GABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Enco

95 minutes into Papers Please and I have to say it's one of the best games I have played in a while.

I wasn't really into the demo but man the full game is amazing.

It makes me feel like shit and I love it. I regret decisions and I fee the stress of having a shitty paying job. Judging people, changing lives and feeding your family has never been this interesting (in game form).

Trials Evolution, Terraria, Endless Space, PAyday 2, Europa Universalis 4, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Football manager 2014

Dungeon Defenders, Guncraft, KOF13, Kingdoms rise
Oh thanks!
Well, I still need to vote when the steam store comes back up.

Caerith

Oh Valve, are you ever going to upgrade your servers? Did anyone catch the dailies/flash sales? What should I vote for if Steam comes back up?

Salsa

dat title change...

Men-at-work-Golf-Clap-Short-Charlie-Sheen-and-Emilio-Estevez.gif

Turfster

Can we redeem Amazon codes right now? Bit afraid to try and have Steam eat it up.
Code redemption and game downloading works fine (for most people) since those are done by the client.
It's the actual website back end that's dead as a dodo.
Hey Valve, how about fucking making the client not lean on the creaky fucking website for shit, huh?

LAMBO

Thank you eek5 i won Trine2. Thanks. Too bad steam is down or i'd be giving it a whirl. Does Steam only hire Christians?

DedValve

Banned
So if I get a game on mac will I also get a PC code to redeem for free? I have a mac and am interested in getting just L4D2 and maybe Skyrim for casual play whenever but it would be nice to also have the PC versions whenever I get a gaming pc up.

Also will mods work on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom