• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

Added a few more people, I'm maty on steam so you might want to add a nickname.

Whoever didn't add me yet some days ago, my id is in my profile. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741754

0aHwqQL.png
YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Chunky

I would be shocked if it didn't get down to at least $15 before the season is finished. Likely $10. I think I saw someone selling a key for $12 in the B/S/T thread at some point.
Hmmm, if all else fails I can get it cheap on my iphone. I'd rather not though.

Jørdan

I'm back yay! Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great time :) What did I miss? (a cool thing to do would be to update me on things non-steam as well as I've been completely out of the loop for a week)

Quick Arstotzkan update: 4 copies have been sent, 6 are still waiting in my inventory. Please either add me on Steam (see my profile) or send me a PM with details on how to proceed :D

Thank you very much ♥

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I keep getting a weird Object error whenever I try clicking the "Invite to group" options. Hopefully its just me and you guys are getting invited by someone else~

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I keep getting a weird Object error whenever I try clicking the "Invite to group" options. Hopefully its just me and you guys are getting invited by someone else~

It wasn't working right for me either at first but is working now.

dani_dc

How is Tappet in both Northen and Southern hemispheres?

Does he has a twin?
Is there a Northen and Southern version of all the steam mascots?
Or is it just that Tappet can bend time and space?

Dusk Golem

Still going through all the Steam games I don't own or have wishlisted. Sure are a lot of top-down Fantasy RPG-type games out there.

Uga

Tried selling some more Dota 2 crap and cards to get Brothers, only managed $2.54... Fallout: New Vegas here I come!

Turfster

This might be old news, but it sounds like Steam has removed a game from user's libraries for the first time ever...
http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/1pzpny/steam_has_now_officially_removed_their_first_game/

Didn't this happen ages ago?
Or was that another squenix online only thing where the server got pulled?
*JaseC signal*
Edit: Yeah, this is the one I was thinking of.
Happened over a month ago.
Wasn't there something else that got pulled yesterday?
Darkfall something?

nbraun80

Feel free to add me as well guys. Thats if you can look at me after seeing my 14-game library. Ha :)
://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091011069

I usually avoid jumpin' into the friend add pile because I have a feeling no one would be interested but

http://steamcommunity.com/id/buysomeapples

If you'd like to add me feel free! We can look at eachother from afar, probably never directly communicating. I'll toss thumb ups your way in activity feed entries, but I know in my heart we'll eventually drift apart. One day you'll remove me from your list and I'll notice my FL number drop, then lose sleep about it drowning my sorrows in alcohol trying to pin down who it was that disappeared.

Dusk Golem

I've seen a lot of games in the past couple hours as I look over Steam games I wanted to make a comment on, but have restrained myself until now.

But now I must comment on this.

The characters in this game sure do have quite the poker face.

0000004467.600x338.jpg

Pakkidis

I usually avoid jumpin' into the friend add pile because I have a feeling no one would be interested but

http://steamcommunity.com/id/buysomeapples

If you'd like to add me feel free! We can look at eachother from afar, probably never directly communicating. I'll toss thumb ups your way in activity feed entries, but I know in my heart we'll eventually drift apart. One day you'll remove me from your list and I'll notice my FL number drop, then lose sleep about it drowning my sorrows in alcohol trying to pin down who it was that disappeared.

Until that day comes, do not worry. I sent you an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom