• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

It's not really a rhythm game, Sequence for example is an RPG and rhythm mix. I can't remember titles of pure rhythm games on steam, but there are some.

Ahh, thanks for that. It seemed to be billing itself as a rhythm game, so that's a bit disappointing. Can I ask if you still liked it?

really? For me it's over £4 cheaper to buy UE than all the DLC. Still can't afford it, though. Here's hoping for all dem card moneys to roll in.

Ah my bad, I removed the 2 DLC's I already owned, so yeah its even more cereal money than to just buy the entire game again with DLC included lol.

I bought the DLC's, didn't want an extra listing on games list :|

If you are betting the winner for Dunder Cup (Sonic competition), don't bet on Camel Master because this horse is very slow. I'm a contender for 10th place. Or this is just a bluff and I'm a master Sonic racer?
I'm not unfortunately, but its fun!

Someone probably has the stream link as well, you can watch me embarrassing myself with my racing skills.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just one game away from finally beating one of grief.exe's monthly backlog challenges so I bought the Swapper today for $5 (which goes against the idea of clearing out a backlog but hey). Heard good things about this game but don't know much about it. Let's do this!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Bought Risk of Rain. Since I'm interested in the co-op I was going to gift a copy to my brother regardless, but after he saw a video he said he'd buy it himself.

Also since we're doing it again, here's my profile, feel free to add. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuusteam

Ended Guacamelee 100% with my brother, man amazing game for only 3.75, everybody should buy it
I beat it solo yesterday and I'm still going after a few achievements but yep, reeeally fun game. Even better than I expected.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy the uber cheap Summer Getaway badges for crafting? I am in credit in my marketplace dealings and could use some cheap levelling up.

Ceebs

Oh, I forgot to ask, has Sonic All Star Racing Transformed been on sale yet?

Looking to get that in the five dollar range.

Bioshock with a mouse is so much easier to control than using a controller. Especially with how fast it is to swap between weapon and plasmids

And yes, FNV is everything I remembered loving about F3, random crashes and all. Was kind of hoping that the Doctor's head would spin around like the Exorcist

atomsk

Party Pooper
at this point just hoping for flash/daily on Volgarr and Knock-Knock

otherwise the haul stands at

The Stanley Parable
Papers, Please
Rogue Legacy
La Mulana
Amnesia : AMFP
Unepic
A Valley Without Wind 1/2
Long Live The Queen

which is already way more than I had planned on.

marrec

Banned
I started spamming people with friend requests and then my finger got tired.

So if you didn't get a friend request from me, it was nothing personal, I'm just really lazy.

GuardsmanGreg

Neo Member
Anyone have any strong opinions on Sim City 4?

For someone who hasn't played a Sim City since the original?

I really like SimCity 4. Before I played it I also didn't play any of the other games in the franchise besides the original. The game runs decently enough on modern computers though you may run into a few snags here and there. At Five Dollars I would definitely take the plunge.

Arthea

Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy the uber cheap Summer Getaway badges for crafting? I am in credit in my marketplace dealings and could use some cheap levelling up.

These aren't exactly cheap option, as you need 10 cards. If you have games with 5-6 possible cards and already have drops, these might be cheaper, you have to check price of individual cards and compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom