• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Just got done with an epic Christmas dinner and other related family stuff, time to check out the steam sales of toda-eh? Still down? are you kidding me? Why?

edit: lol now it works.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Having fun with Injustice.

iCuUswFfgJm27.gif

brb downloading mods

I don't know what you're talking about. This looks perfect for the follow-up to 2011's comedy of the year Mortal Kombat.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I hope we get some Snowglobe badge levels and free games plus some cards out of this downtime for all of us that haven't voted before Steam committed suicide.

I'm so bitter, I could've voted if I didn't have to leave an hour before the vote changed.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I said to myself a couple of minutes ago "Oh well, if Steam is down I'm gonna treat myself to a short session of Operation Flashpoint", since I had bought that game yesterday. Turns out I hadn't downloaded it, so I now have to wait until it's done.

FAKE EDIT: and now it's done. But now I feel like playing Teleglitch too, even though I didn't really like the demo.

Myshkin

Thread is ghost town suddenly

ModBot said:
Instructions for Myshkin:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=740239.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wasteland Angel (shmup) -- MB-229BFBAF577945AD - Taken by Reg. 5 entrants total.
Theatre of War (RTS) -- MB-ED8D29BC128DA567 - Taken by Erebus. 2 entrants total.
Data Jammers: FastForward (racer) -- MB-FDD2E09EF1F99A37 - Taken by SalsaShark. 3 entrants total.

t1388009321z1.png

yoshizzle

While we wait for Steam to recover...

Amazon Deals:
Digital Games $5 Holiday Credit: Purchase anything from the Digital Games Store from November 21 - December 31 and get a $5 promotional credit to spend on our 2013 Editor's Choice Games. Promotional credit emails will be sent out on or shortly after January 3, 2014.

Aliens Colonial Marines - $1.99
Assassin's Creed III - $7.49
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - $4.99
Castle of Illusion - $3.75
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition - $9.99
Company of Heroes 2 - $13.59
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $6.99
DuckTales: Remastered - $5.99
Fable - The Lost Chapters - $1.00
Final Fantasy VII - $3.99
Hitman: Codename 47 - $1.74
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $11.99
Metro Last Light - $13.60
Pro Soccer Evolution 2014 - $19.99
Scribblenauts Pack - $10.49
Thief Gold - $1.74
Tomb Raider - $4.99
XCOM EU and EW Pack - $19.99

GetGamesGo

Borderlands 2 GOTY - $14.99 (also works on PC)

GMG Deals -- Use voucher GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49:

DmC: Devil May Cry - $10.00
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $3.00
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $6.00
NBA 2K14 - $6.00
Remember Me - $10.00
Resident Evil 6 - $8.00
Skullsgirls - $6.00
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - $6.00
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of The Year Edition - $4.00
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition - $4.00
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe - $5.00
Valve Complete Pack - $20.00

WARNING: UPLAY ONLY
Far Cry 3 - $6
WARNING: UPLAY ONLY

I know I'm missing other deals. Feel free to post them and I'll add to this list.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, since Steam is waiting for the rapture I was wonder if I could have some advice?

I have the option to chose one free Steam game from the below:

• Dirt 3 (I already have this on console.)
  • Farcry 3: Blood Dragon (Which is also on amazon for $5 right now)
Games I already own, so they would end up a gift or Modbot giveaway:

• Hitman: Absolution
  • Sleeping Dogs

What should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom