• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie5

Schh... don´t talk to loud, but I think that thing where you buy stuff is working... a bit slow though... damn it, stopped working again.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess now they know better than to give away a free game during their biggest sale of the year.

bj00rn_

Banned
It's a complete bork, and I'm steaming. Safety valves are going off left and right. I'm forced to play games, and I'm not sure I like it.

inm8num2

Stop, stop. It's already dead.

he-s-already-dead-o.gif

Copons

Ok, this could be a super shot in the dark, but still.

Anyone know if Sims 3 Pets for Origin is region locked?
I'm seeing a cool $7.99 on Amazon.com and it could be a perfect add to presents for my gf.

Her Sims 3 is the one that came out the Humble EA Bundle so I guess at least that one is region free, but this one?
Is there a way to check for it?

feel

Steam store down is making me do crazy things like considering buying Resident Evil 6 at more than $5. I promised myself I wouldn't.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
PSN down.
Nintendo Network down.
Steam down.

Meanwhile:

Uplay, Origin, and X-box Live cackle all the way to the bank.
Because no one is using them.

TheSeks

Community’s Choice voting has ended.
Experiencing voting withdrawal? You can still rate up content on the Community Hubs and vote for games on Greenlight.

lolwutpear.jpg

Well, I guess that's one way for the store to work. But MUH CARDS.

TheSeks

Okay, since everyone can't vote what is Valve going to do for those three choices (I was going to vote for Paper Please, but...)?

Also: QUICK, EVERYONE BUY KING OF CLOONEYS '13 AND KILL IT AGAIN.

Grief.exe

Have to thank Ezra2680 (aka Nuez on Steam) for gifting me Gunpoint. Its been high up on my wishlist for quite sometime now, I appreciate the gesture.

kPb9WNf.png

image.php

Zeliard

Dammit, this business with Steam dead is making me want to pick up Aliens: CM. No idea why, but I just feel the urge :/

I'm bizarrely tempted too. I think I've been hanging around Stumpokapow too much. Dude loves himself some so-bad-it's-good games.

akira28

holy shit I might actually play games on my PC today instead of idling for cards.

I've even started trolling the 'recently on sale' list so I can get those snow globes for ~$.15 from desperate sellers.''

edit: guise...guise. A:CM..its only $2...
sike, that's like 2 dollars that could go towards the price of a good game on steam.

Darkroronoa

holy shit I might actually play games on my PC today instead of idling for cards.

I've even started trolling the 'recently on sale' list so I can get those snow globes for ~$.15 from desperate sellers.''

edit: guise...guise. A:CM..its only $2... sike, that's like 2 dollars that could go towards the price of a good game on steam.

you can still idle for cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom