• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Watched that episode just today, as a matter of fact.

Oh, and Temple of Doom as well. So...er...

going_to_die_indiana_jones.gif

Can we all agree that Temple of Doom is actually the best Indiana Jones movie?

We CAN?

Oh good.

O.DOGG

Damnit, wanted to get King of Fighters... Hopefully Steam comes back online soon. I want to get some sleep too.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I don't buy from Amazon, I only buy off steam cause I heard steam has more robust unlock codes with more optimization.

yuraya

Why is Steam not working?? :( and what is this I am hearing about L4D2 being free for the day and on sale?? What is its usual price?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
IS THE BORDERLANDS 2 GOTY SALE ON GETGAMESGO REGION LOCKED?

Like would it matter if I'm in the US and buy it for my American steam account? I only ask because of the PEGI rating.

PLS THIS IS URGENT

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
IS THE BORDERLANDS 2 GOTY SALE ON GETGAMESGO REGION LOCKED?

Like would it matter if I'm in the US and buy it for my American steam account? I only ask because of the PEGI rating.

PLS THIS IS URGENT

I'm pretty sure the only region it's locked in is Russia. It just has PEGI info because GetGamesGo is based in the UK.

Im going to buy the steam keys off amazon but 19.99 for Batman Origins and 34.99 for Black Flag are the best prices we've seen right? Sorry if its a double post!

TheMadMan

Banned
Since Steam has been down today I decided to FINALLY play Brothers, since I heard pretty much from everyone that it's easily one of the best games they ever played, GOTY contender and after hearing the Giant Bomb Podcast GOTY debates....

...What a waste of my time. I really tried to like it, and I think the last part of the game actually is ok, but no where near game of the year or even really worth mentioning besides the controls are different than normal. Maybe it's because I don't have a brother in real life, maybe because I haven't had my mom die by drowning, but this game is very very bland and the besides two cool moments in the entire game, one in the last part of the game, and the second in the last 5 mins of gameplay, I can say that I'm extremely disappointing by this game and wish I had that 2 hours of my life back.

Again, maybe its just me, but if anyone is on the fence about it, wait till its on sale, and make sure you have realistic expectations for this game, because after hearing multiple people say "its the best game I've ever played in my life" I no longer value their opinion . Anyways, enough of my rant, I'm going to try and finish Zelda a link between worlds and wait for steam to come back to life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom