• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Putting Transformers as a flash sale was the special move that KO'd my wallet.

I'm fuckin broke as hell now thanks Gaben. At least take me out to lunch so I don't starve to death.

Erekiddo

How much has everyone spent in this sale so far? If you don't know, you can go to your Badge section, Snow Globe badge section, then click the "How do I earn more cards?" button on the top right.

$101.66

derExperte

So finally Transformers discount, but damn dunno about €12,49 for Fall of Cybertron.

Not a very good deal. Gamefly had it for £5.99 three weeks ago, maybe it'll come back some day.

Another World looks interesting

One of the better remakes, it remains faithful to the original while improving graphics (you can switch back to the less detailed Amiga-look), controls and comfort (more checkpoints, chapter select, different difficulties).

Copons

Oh I will :). FTL is having a rest and I'm deep into XCOM again so we'll have to see how close that gets to my FTL playtime by the time I feel like a gaming palate cleanser.

I just voted for Another World actually. You're welcome.

Right, bed for me! N'night boys and girls. Be nice to each other!

You so best!

(Also, I've put FTL aside waiting for the upcoming big update and Xcom for my upcoming big new rig, so I'll make sure to catch up with your playtimes asap!)

Magwik

Banned
It's a tad annoying seeing the sames games over and over again through dailies, flash sales, and community votes. But I have another chance to buy Dark Souls.

Lyonaz

How much has everyone spent in this sale so far? If you don't know, you can go to your Badge section, Snow Globe badge section, then click the "How do I earn more cards?" button on the top right.

$101.66

Holy crap, $112,95

I don't remember spending that much. >.<

Fall of Cybertron is gonna be one of those games I regret not picking up right now isn't it.

Bro do yourself a favor, BUY IT! You won't regret it!

Finally got my missing Fall of Cybertron DLC!!!

Since Activision is discounting their games, there's hope to see The Amazing Spiderman cheaper!!! C'mon Acti, you can do it!

$101.66
$53.27 here.
Looks like my kind of game. Love platformers.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

$101.66

Spent nothing, bought Guacamelee and Brothers via card sales

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

$101.66

Yeeeeeeah... No thank you >_>

I think I'm done. This is the first sale where I haven't bought a single AAA game. I've turned hipster :(

The Swapper
Long Live The Queen
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Gone Home
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Papers, Please
The Bridge

Total $34.07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom