• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

My last giveaway of the year. More chances to Long Live The Queen for all, and some other stuff.
Happy end of the year, or something.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Long Live The Queen -- MB-2C5337EC98D69A5D

Long Live The Queen #2 -- MB-CA51B1D793CDD3B1

Long Live The Queen #3 -- MB-16DC47E12B3A3A99

Long Live The Queen #4 -- MB-EB11419F82A6F65F

The Bridge -- MB-E659C47E368B6D69

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-0C59DD5419A8F2D9

t1388568554z1.png

Tellaerin

At this point of sale? Are you serious?
Even 1 cent counts!

Which is why I wanted to see the game I was really interested in get marked down from $8.99 to $3.00, instead of one that I'm slightly nostalgic about go from $3.39 to $2.50. : / Ah well, the vote went how I expected it to. Doesn't make it any easier to bear, but at least I can say I saw it coming. :p Hopefully the Out of this World/Another World fans will get some fun out of it, anyway.

Arthea

Great giveaway as always, Lain.

Which is why I wanted to see the game I was really interested in get marked down from $8.99 to $3.00, instead of one that I'm slightly nostalgic about go from $3.39 to $2.50. : / Ah well, the vote went how I expected it to. Doesn't make it any easier to bear, but at least I can say I saw it coming. :p Hopefully the Out of this World/Another World fans will get some fun out of it, anyway.

Don't judge me for wanting to save some. I almost run out of money
I've bought close to 60 games since this sale started (><)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks for Intrusion 2 dear Wok.

Edit: In other news I wont get my check until Jan 2.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

MNC

Well, fuck, I caved and bought Transformers. Its licensing better run out soon so I feel more relieved with the fact I bought it!

My girlfriend has developed a crippling Long Live the Queen addiction and it's hilarious. I have more fun hearing about her exploits than I probably would playing the game.

Arthea

Well, fuck, I caved and bought Transformers. Its licensing better run out soon so I feel more relieved with the fact I bought it!

Don't do this to me! I gonna wait for next sale to buy it

My girlfriend has developed a crippling Long Live the Queen addiction and it's hilarious. I have more fun hearing about her exploits than I probably would playing the game.

Nah, playing a game is fun, try it ;)

Arthea

Thanks for Intrusion 2 dear Wok.

Edit: In other news I wont get my check until Jan 2.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Imagine getting it Jan 10
yup, I need to wait that long *sigh

Benedict

My last giveaway of the year. More chances to Long Live The Queen for all, and some other stuff.
Happy end of the year, or something.

Hope I'm eligble. WOuld really like a Queen in my life.
Won SOnic Spinball in another modbot giveaway, but the key was accidentaly given to two winners, and was already activated before I could use it. But I guess ModBot doesn't care... :(

Tellaerin

Don't do this to me! I gonna wait for next sale to buy it

I feel your pain. -_- Everything I'm hearing about Fall of Cybertron from people here makes me want it, but I'm already over what I meant to spend for this sale and I'm desperately trying not to dip into the cash I have set aside for essentials now. >.>

Grief.exe

I feel your pain. -_- Everything I'm hearing about Fall of Cybertron from people here makes me want it, but I'm already over what I meant to spend for this sale and I'm desperately trying not to dip into the cash I have set aside for essentials now. >.>

Activision has been pricing their games out of the market for a long time now.

Their flagship title, has trouble cracking the top 20 in concurrent player numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom