• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when one clicks on a trading card and it zooms out to a nice picture? Is there any way of saving the zoomed out picture and perhaps using it as a background? I know I could screengrab it but is there a better way?

Evo X

You know when one clicks on a trading card and it zooms out to a nice picture? Is there any way of saving the zoomed out picture and perhaps using it as a background? I know I could screengrab it but is there a better way?

right click and hit "copy page url"

You can then paste that link in any browser to save the picture.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Click it>right-mouse button>copy link-adress (or whatever it's called in English)>paste in your internet browser>right-click>save.
Hope this helps.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

Right click save image as... You can do this on the badge progress form. So you were on the steam client :lol

right click and hit "copy page url"

You can then paste that link in any browser to save the picture.

Click it>right-mouse button>copy link-adress (or whatever it's called in English)>paste in your internet browser>right-click>save.
Hope this helps.

Right click save image as... You can do this on the badge progress form.

That's awesome! I can manage that! :D Thank you fellow GAFers :).

Yeah, that's more like it -- the discounts are now what they were on previous days.

I bought a friend Bionic Commando as a "gag" type gift because it was on his wishlist and he claimed it was a valid "wishlist" title and he would play it.
Little did we know that the would 100% the game on all 3 save files and he has it as his "favorite game" on his profile. He's spent over 21 hours with it. He loves good ol' wifearm.
Now that sounds promising. Only concern is that it won't run well while I know I can run Blood Money on high settings. But hell I already bought Dark Souls and The Witcher 2. If it runs like shit, I'll have it for when I get a better computer

Volotaire

Had a leftover, decided to giveaway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Little Inferno -- MB-D548A3252CD325A0 - Taken by Clown_im_OP. 4 entrants total.

t1388519280z1.png

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Ys I & II Chronicles+

What platform are they ported from? and will you be playing this with a keyboard or will the 360 controller work?
PC. ;)
You can play with either keyboard or controller.

I will warn you: the Ys games don't actually have much in common with Golden Sun. They would actually be a bit closer to the FPSs you enjoy as they are action RPGs and can be pretty tough!

A question about reactivity in Sleeping Dogs:

Does Winston still kill Ming if you don't do the Popstar side quest? I imagine the dialogue is different regardless.

rrs

I voted for Ghosts
#yolo

A question about reactivity in Sleeping Dogs:

Does Winston still kill Ming if you don't do the Popstar side quest? I imagine the dialogue is different regardless.

I think it might be something required to move the main quest along due to that.

dreamfall

All my Ys dreams came true.

Thank you GAF for telling me to wait- I bought all of 'em!

And Deadly Premonition earlier today, thank you Durante for being a golden god.

I'm feeling joyous!

The_Monk

Does anyone know if you can get near you max download speed on steam? I don't think I ever did it.

EDIT: Steam was slow and my post went too early.

hohoXD123

Repost:
STOP! GIVEAWAY TIME!
Another member on here had a pretty good idea for a giveaway so I hope he doesn't mind me stealing it ;) I am giving away Papers, Please. To enter, add me to your friends list, profile is below, and send me a PM on here with your steam name as the subject, if you don't send the PM, you won't be eligible. You must have Papers, Please in your wishlist and it must have been added before today. In a few hours I'll pick one of you at random and gift you the game. Good luck.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006636576/

Tau

Just picked up Outlast for £5, I can play for 5 mins then I have to psyche myself up to play it again, definitely the scariest game I've played to date and its just the beginning.

Acccent

Hey all! Just a quick post to wish you all a wonderful 2014, lots of Steam games, tons of time to play them all (heh who am I kidding) and cool stuff irl as well :D

gnomed

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Don't Starve -- MB-D1E9BC0E6227AC52 - Taken by fspm. 44 entrants total.

t1388530666z1.png

Sweet, finally got a response from Modbot. To show good will and not scamming anybody, I'm putting Don't Starve. The damage to my rep has already been done. Don't thank me, Thank Brute.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, how do I play a game and have Steam background download? I want to play brothers but I also want to install bioshock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom