• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryne

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
World of Goo
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord
Van Helsing I: Complete Pack
Spelunky
Blood of the Werewolf
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Left 4 Dead 2
Castle of Illusion
The Void (Gifted)
The Bard's Tale Retail (Gifted)
Tomb Raider (ROW)
Sanctum Collection (October 2012) (Gifted)
Super Hexagon
DuckTales Remastered
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Bionic Commando + Rearmed
The Wolf Among Us (Gifted)
Papers, Please
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Rising
Batman: Arkham Origins
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

...Oh my god, someone help.

Tesseract

Banned
PCGAF version:

ESCWFqa.gif

the large pixel collider gets me every time.

cicero

I will, I will. The problem is, you must understand, that I bought Spelunky as well and I started playing that for the first time.

And that is a dangerous game.
Don't forget to play each day to compete for top leaderboard scores. It actually adds a competitive edge to gameplay that helps spur you onward.

So I'm trying to play this Rogue Legacy game, but it seems to think I'm always holding down. So when I'm on a platform, jumping makes me fall. With keyboard or with a controller! I can't progress at all in the game being unable to jump from one platform upwards, but only downwards.. anyone experience this?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I'm trying to play this Rogue Legacy game, but it seems to think I'm always holding down. So when I'm on a platform, jumping makes me fall. With keyboard or with a controller! I can't progress at all in the game being unable to jump from one platform upwards, but only downwards.. anyone experience this?
You sure it isn't a trait of the character you are using?

Radio

i'd sooner eat elephant snot than spoil hl2, worry not!

Phew, and I just realized that I should probably buy the episodes since they came out after I sold my old gaming PC (2004) and before I build my new gaming PC (2013).

Wait...did other games come out in that time? Is WoW not just people accidentally capitalizing an extra letter?

So I've been warned off of buying Company of Heroes II, when it was 20$, by a friend who was a giant CoH nut. He complained that they made the game grindy with all of its microtransactions and DLC, an opinion which seems mirrored in a lot of user reviews.

Got my problem fixed, somehow the analog was stuck (yet not) and once I moved it some it seems to have fixed the Rogue Legacy problem. I never use the analog so didn't think to bother. Weird..

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Happy newyear SteamGAF! May it be filled with happiness, health, joy, prosperity and many awesome videogames! :)

Okay. I just got home, and just notice Y's won. I have 5$ left. So should I get Y's I&II or the Oath Of Felghana? Never had a chance to play any of these games when growing up.

Toki767

Okay. I just got home, and just notice Y's won. I have 5$ left. So should I get Y's I&II or the Oath Of Felghana? Never had a chance to play any of these games when growing up.

If you want to start from the beginning, get I & II. Neither choice is wrong though. Also consider Ys Origin for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom