• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

I kind of have a feeling Amazon will end up putting Deadpool on its Editor's Choice thing next week and having it for $5 after the $5 credit is used.

Lunaniem

I kind of have a feeling Amazon will end up putting Deadpool on its Editor's Choice thing next week and having it for $5 after the $5 credit is used.

Amazon will probably be forced to take it down for sell by Activision before they could have it on sale.

Grief.exe

Its possible, but they still need to sign that deal with Activision and they will probably refuse.

Even more likely, they will run out of keys before that time.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
GAF generosity. ;3; Well someone is going to feel the RE6 love, so here's a quick giveaway:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Resident Evil 6 -- MB-488671A4C30F0CFC - Taken by kurahador. 40 entrants total.

t1388541332z1.png

Grief.exe

Fuck it, had a little bit left on my paypal account.

I really have no plans to play this game anytime soon, but my inner JaseC manifested itself

1oJeZ1P.png

The_Monk

My sentiments exactly.

I really agree too. I can't wait to get back being able to give something better, today I only gave Mark of the Ninja DLC's and XCOM DLC's to some GAFfers...

I even feel quite a bit embarrassed because I can't give more to some of these kind people but every time I manage to buy something I just try to deliver them to a good home.

fantomena

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Go 14!
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| New year, more backlogging
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Activision, step your game up
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Gaben cant count to 14
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Steambrosses to the end
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Survwallet to the fittest
Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT3| Amazon steals the show

Dr Dogg

Fuck it, had a little bit left on my paypal account.

I really have no plans to play this game anytime soon, but my inner JaseC manifested itself

http://i.imgur.com/1oJeZ1P.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

There's a little JaseC in all of us.

Then again it's NYE/D so I assume most of us are drunk/ hung over and shouldn't be in charge of our wallets.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Hopefully something good is added in 13 minutes. I wanted to spend money on steam for the last time in 2013.

Miker

GAF generosity. ;3; Well someone is going to feel the RE6 love, so here's a quick giveaway:

Would you mind if I entered for a friend so we could play co-op? If you'd rather it go to someone who doesn't have the game, then I'll refrain from entering.

mrgone

Me too. Like others, I too am worried about Transformers now...

If it helps, I watched the entirety of Transformers: The Movie on youtube from a link in this thread last night and the video was more than two years old. Hasbro might not be quite as aggressive with their IP as Disney/Marvel is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom