• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Da Vinci code is on tv here in the lobby, I've never seen it but this scene of Magneto explaining to Forrest Gump and Amelie how Jesus was getting it on with Mary Magdalene and had royal blood or something is blowing my mind (and not in a good way)

dani_dc

GameMaker fixed.

Is GameMaker worth it? I already got the free Standard Edition a while back. I also got Multimedia Fusion.

I haven't worked much with it, but every single person in my class that worked with GameMaker complained about it.

Unless you have absolutely no programming skills or just want to do quick prototyping, you're probably better off playing around with Unity.

There's a comparissions of features in the store page if you want to know what it adds compare to the free version.

Frenden

Banned
I added funds to my Steam wallet and managed to get myself locked out of the Market for seven days. I'm one trading card short of making a badge (#6).

I have an extra #4 and can trade someone for a #6 - I can't buy or sell anything, boo.

Card Boy

Banned
How did that happen?

Probaly has something to do with the 50 shit threads a month he makes.

I found this while typing salsashark+neogaf in google lol!!!

c1ed49465cdd0b39ee1d628d0585e459180c79b43789d302cefb32a036c92e4f.jpg

Carm

Man, I'm gonna be pissed if Pool Nation and Testament of Sherlock Holmes don't show up as a flash or daily before this is done. Both popped up for the community vote and lost because the community is fucking stupid. Shelter won, when it could have been gotten for a buck in mid November and Snow is a stupid ftp snowboard/skiing game that is in alpha stage, 50/50 chance of being a full product one day.

Honestly if games are only gonna show up in community votes I'd rather they just get rid of them and double up on flash sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom