• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeD

dammit. rushed to order deadpool on amazon and forgot about gameflys code. well that $2 cancels out pretty much all the card money i made this sale..

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Would you mind if I entered for a friend so we could play co-op? If you'd rather it go to someone who doesn't have the game, then I'll refrain from entering.
Be more than okay~ I sometimes enter giveaways to get a game for a friend too.

Card Boy

Banned
I always cut it down

RSC5ZXZ.jpg

You should get Deus Ex IW it's actually pretty good. Not as good as Dx1 or HR but still good.

Radio

|OT3| Oranges>Mangos>>>>>>>>Tomatoes>>>Durians

obviously the best title

Are you forgetting that tomatoes give us pizza?

A food that tastes good hot, cold, for breakfast, for dinner, with nothing on it, with everything on it, on land, in the sky, probably even underwater.

If it helps, I watched the entirety of Transformers: The Movie on youtube from a link in this thread last night and the video was more than two years old. Hasbro might not be quite as aggressive with their IP as Disney/Marvel is

MvC3 is being taken down too, so it seems to be a marvel thing.

You would think the lego game's days are numbered.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok good, I was going to bite the bullet and get you a copy if no one replied to your trade request.

After you have done so much gifting to the community, it was the least we could do to gift back.

Oi where's my free Deadpool then? Shit I have it :( vadernoooooooo.jpg

Necrovex

Decided to bite on Amazon X-com deal. $10 for the expansion is what I wanted.

And I hope I win that Dusk Golem's contest; I want to finally play RE6!

Arthea

If it helps, I watched the entirety of Transformers: The Movie on youtube from a link in this thread last night and the video was more than two years old. Hasbro might not be quite as aggressive with their IP as Disney/Marvel is
Let's hope so.
It's still scary. If only I haven't missed gamefly deal...

decaf

So is there any way to get Deadpool on Steam now apart from hoping someone with it in their inventory will sell it? I was eyeing it up earlier :(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So is there any way to get Deadpool on Steam now apart from hoping someone with it in their inventory will sell it? I was eyeing it up earlier :(

Gamefly has it for $8 with a code.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Buying it from a distributor, like Gamfly where you can get it for $8 with the 20% coupon, before it goes off Gamefly. Steam codes will still be redeemable.

mrgone

MvC3 is being taken down too, so it seems to be a marvel thing.

You would think the lego game's days are numbered.

That has to absolutely suck, releasing games under the thumb of Disney. There was the original UMvC3 debacle too (separate product without an upgrade path released just a few 9 months after MvC3) attributed to contract restrictions from Marvel. Good symmetry I guess.

JakeD

amazon's "processing" of my deadpool order took about 5 minutes. which is about 4:55 longer than any other amazon order has ever taken. i wonder if it has something to do with it being taken down soon

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm starting to think I should've got Assetto Corsa when it was on sale. I found out there was a career mode as well as the online stuff...hmm.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
In Stardrive you can play as samurai bears

GOTY right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom