• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I already have a spare key but a warning, it has nothing to do with the previous entries into the series except the main protagonist staring in all of them. The stealth is damaged by the fact that the AI is completely broken. In addition the game is the prime rebuttal to anyone who makes the argument that magic abilities intended to simplify difficulty for the mainstream is obviated because the developers give an option to play the game without. The game mechanics and encounters are built around the assumption that the player will have the abilities available to them.

it's been a loooong time (PS1 times?) since I played any Hitman titles, so I've been interested in trying the latest one for a while ;)

cqI1GpR.png

Lol

Gangxxter

Damn, totally missed that L4D2 is for free on Steam! How much time is remaining for that deal? I hope the store comes back on before the deal expires.

HoosTrax

I can't believe Steam storefront and Community are still hosted on the same networks as the Steam CDNs. Why not separate them. Then high download traffic shouldn't affect the rest of Steam.

At least I can console myself with the fact that the achievements server is apparently unaffected.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Guess Brothers is going to be free on PS+ in January? Now I can live the hype and not feel burned afterwards - perfect.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I think I managed to get my vote in. Good grief. It was a very unpleasant surprise when the "Community Choice has ended!" came up after coming home sick from the in-laws'. Glad I read through the thread instead of just giving up, and glad nothing I'm interested in is currently on flash deal/community choice. Feel bad for all the people who were waiting for KOF only to have this happen. :/

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Guess Brothers is going to be free on PS+ in January? Now I can live the hype and not feel burned afterwards - perfect.

Be warned though: I bought Brothers on PSN and its performance is total crap. Looks blurry and there's a lot of tearing. Please play this on pc, looks so much better.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nothing on my computer works right now. Steam doesnt work. My DAW is taking exclusive control of my audio hardware for some reason when I don't want it to. Amazon won't allow me to buy anything. Chrome has become one of the worst pieces of software I've ever used but I feel extension-stuck from switching. Everything is completely fucked and I can't do ANY of the multiple things I want to do right now.

Nothing on my computer works right now. Steam doesnt work. My DAW is taking exclusive control of my audio hardware for some reason when I don't want it to. Amazon won't allow me to buy anything. Chrome has become one of the worst pieces of software I've ever used but I feel extension-stuck from switching. Everything is completely fucked and I can't do ANY of the multiple things I want to do right now.
you could think about christmas joy

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
it's been a loooong time (PS1 times?) since I played any Hitman titles, so I've been interested in trying the latest one for a while ;)

Mmm, don't get your hopes up for a Modbot giveaway just yet. The Steam store is still too unstable to check my inventory, let alone gift it.

Right now, I'm still undecided between Dirt 3 or a second copy of Sleeping Dogs.
------------

Other news, DayZ is still holding it's place at the top of the best sellers list, regardless of a %33 reduction in CoD:Ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom