• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They have to have an extra day with these same sales, right? I've been checking on and off all day and haven't been able to get on at all.

Santiako

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger...

Traveled a decade back in time
badger-badger-badger-o.gif

Copons

Thanks to based Steam down, I managed to beat Guacamelee's Cueva de la Locura and my left thumb side is hurting like all this time I have been playing with a NES controller instead of a Sixaxis.

It seems Guacamelee main story is like 1/3 of the actual game, where the remaining 2/3 are made of pervertedly hardcore hard secret rooms, and I don't really know if I appreciate it.

HoosTrax

They have to have an extra day with these same sales, right? I've been checking on and off all day and haven't been able to get on at all.
The deals are good for 48 hours anyways. If you scroll down past the vote, you'll see the "yesterday's deals" section.

Card Boy

Banned
is there a way to get the uncensored L4D2 for my friend? (AusGaf here). I have the uncensored version myself. Pretty stupid as fuck Valve didn't resubmit the game for reclassification now that we have a R18+ rating.

Razorskin

----- ------
Seeing L4D2 go on sale reminded me of JaseC's post in the old Steam thread

JaseC said:
Valve's added a few "No Cost" subs for L4D2 to the registry (ROW, German LV and Aussie LV). Assuming this isn't a mistake, it may be pointing to:

- Left 4 Dead 2 going F2P, with the subs being necessary because of the German/Australian low-violence versions, or
- A crafting system (or equivalent) for the Winter Sale, as the 2011 subs for these items also have a billing type of 0

In both cases, though, there's the question of why the existing subs weren't just updated accordingly.

feel

Store came back for me and.. L4D1 is not free. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why isn't it at least heavily discounted then?

Ah well, added the free L4D2 license to my secondary Steam account.

Turfster

It would be nice to have a PC GOTY list that isn't limited to the dozen people that circle jerk in the Steam thread everyday. I wonder how many joke votes Soothsayer Ramen got.

Except the mods asked not to make a separate thread for it due to snowballing, so...

Store came back for me and.. L4D1 is not free. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why isn't it at least heavily discounted then?

Ah well, added the free L4D2 license to my secondary Steam account.

L4D2 has all the L4D1 content, so it'd be redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom