• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Nope...down for me :(

Edit: It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit2: down...

Turfster

It sounds like the Director's Cut is crazy buggy on PC and is what's stopping me from upgrading.

Haven't encountered any bugs with it myself, so it seems dependent on system specs.
Check the list of known problems and see if your system matches any of them?

jmizzal

Anybody else steam been acting up? from the browser and the app

Edit:
Oh thats been the issue the free game haha I havent been on much today, How long will it be free?

Jibbed

v6LaN9q.png

Free game

People are likely still attempting to even 'purchase' the game, let alone wait an hour or two for it to download.

That number will increase five-fold in the next 24 hours.

kulapik

Still dead for me, I guess I won't be able to buy Skyrim :( I'll wait for tomorrow to see if Steamtrades comes back and if there is a good price, if not, I'll buy it on the store, wth.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
It would be nice to have a PC GOTY list that isn't limited to the dozen people that circle jerk in the Steam thread everyday. I wonder how many joke votes Soothsayer Ramen got.
You could join us, y'know. Looking at it from the outside in, the thread may seem insular or even cliquish—but it's really not. Newcomers who don't act like jerks are welcomed with open arms.

Besides, even if you only browsed the thread once every so often, you most likely would have seen Mr. O's voting reminder as he posted about it daily for...maybe fifteen days? I don't remember when the idea was first generated.

Echoplx

Still dead for me, I guess I won't be able to buy Skyrim :( I'll wait for tomorrow to see if Steamtrades comes back and if there is a good price, if not, I'll buy it on the store, wth.

Skyrim will be on sale for 48 hours as will all the dailies, no need to panic yet.

Turfster

Besides, even if you only browsed the thread once every so often, you most likely would have seen Mr. O's voting reminder as he posted about it daily for...maybe fifteen days? I don't remember when the idea was first generated.

It was at least a week, maybe two.

27 days and 19 hours.

You really need to move away from that carrier pigeon internet provider.
Yes, they're cheap, but they're not doing you any favors man.

Sullichin

It was held in the normal Steam thread.

Ah, don't know how I missed that. Oh well.

Anyway. I've been in the mood to play a fighting game, so I booted up SF4 for the first time a couple of days ago. I accidentally enabled online play during single player, got challenged by someone and got wrecked, and haven't touched it since. Played some MK but that's not really my thing either (and I already played it on Vita). Picked up Injustice on Amazon knowing full well it plays like a Mortal Kombat game, but thankfully I like it a lot more. The controls feel much more responsive and less robotic.

Eyeing KOF simply because it's a fighting game on Steam I don't have. I'm a Tekken/ Soul Calibur guy so I'm sure I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I'm sure I could get really into a 2D fighter, it just hasn't happened yet.

bonesquad

Christmas is ruined:) Can't buy Shelter. Can't vote for Papers, Please (even if I already have it).

Is there any restriction on the free L4D2? Or can people just create new accounts and "horde" copies?

I hereby declare Risk of Rain the superior Rogue Legacy, this soundtrack is wonderful as well. For some reason the aesthetic reminds me of Dust Force too, there is Spelunky>Risk of Rain>Rogue Legacy now.

rrs

All this being down stuff put a wench into future giveaway I had in mind, I hope it's up before the flash deals disappear

hope its up tommorrow
i just got $115 and 2 gift cards(from brother in laws family)
wanna get a $50 steam card and go nuts with the sale(im waiting for flash,community, and dailies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom