• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mileS

I want to get KoF but I realize I'd be stuck playing it with a 360 pad and well... yea thats not how I want to play it.

Hixx

So the store is working now but whenever I try to actually go through to the checkout from my cart... nope.

Steam, why must you tease me so? :(

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Other half may, finally, be getting into the trading cards stuff. Does anyone have a link to that site where the most expensive/least expensive cards were tracked and easily sorted? I've already pointed him at steamcardexchange.net, but there was one other place...

I hereby declare Risk of Rain the superior Rogue Legacy, this soundtrack is wonderful as well. For some reason the aesthetic reminds me of Dust Force too, there is Spelunky>Risk of Rain>Rogue Legacy now.

Has Risk of Rain been on sale yet this event?
Voted for Gone Home, been waiting the whole sale for it.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Not mine. My game of the year for 2012. The only game I've ever achieved 100% on. Loved it to bits.

That's why I'm ambivalent about UFG's next title, tentatively called 'Triad Wars'. Everything that has leaked so far has left too much room for the possibility of disappointment.

I hope they fix this soon, I really want Papers Please and a few other games.

I can access the store, but I can't log in or anything like that.

For anyone that missed out and wanted to get it...... :D

(its no walking dead, but hey, its all my steam wallet could afford. haha!)

Best of luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-C2DD24B0860BEF83 - Taken by Mr. Doop

t1388028087z1.png

Jørdan

I didn't know that Valve mandated you had to install Left 4 Dead 2 today to get it for free.

Might be a measure to limit abuse, having to DL limits the number of people willing to farm it. Super shitty for metered/crappy internet users though, bunch of people will miss out.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
This community vote round sucks, I want all three to win... they should have sprinkled some of those into the weaker voting rounds from other days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom