• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This community vote round sucks, I want all three to win... they should have sprinkled some of those into the weaker voting rounds from other days.
I hope for your sake Gone Home wins, it is an excellent game. Unfortunately I own it, so my vote is going toward Papers Please :)

McBryBry

I just got a laptop for Christmas, and was really pumped to jump into the Steam sale........and then this happened. At least I was able to get Super Hexagon and Left 4 Dead 2.

No one answered in the Amazon sales thread, so I'll repost here:

What's the consensus on the NFS: Most Wanted PC port? MoH: Warfighter?

Well, at least redeeming a code via steam seems to be working fine although my download speed is a little slower than usual. Woot!

O1UJplG.png

bender

What time is it?
I almost bought Fable: The Lost Chapters from Amazon but realized I already have it...

It's only $1, pretty good deal IMO.

I'm not saying it's bad but I could never divorce myself from Peter's promises during the game's long development. I was fresh off of playing Morrowind and I thought Fable would trump it in depth and character development. Oy vey.

No one answered in the Amazon sales thread, so I'll repost here:

What's the consensus on the NFS: Most Wanted PC port? MoH: Warfighter?

most wanted is boring, I didn't play it for more than 4 hrs. constant disconnects for multiplayer and constant reminders for all the dlc thay have in sale. I do not recommend it.

random

Damn just realised that I only have the low violence version of L4D2 available. Would anyone be willing to gift me a normal version of the game?

The game can not be gifted while it is free.
The only way to activate the uncut would probably be to have someone you trust log in with your account from a country that is not Germany or Australia, and start downloading the game for you. Or using a VPN, but that can be risky for your Steam account.

I just tried to buy "Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut" and got denied. I guess that's an improvement, considering the store hasn't loaded at all for the past several hours.

Turfster

Are people seriously thinking NeoNess got the money 100 times instead of just the email server borking and resending it every time it managed to reconnect to the internet?
I mean, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom