• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game can not be gifted while it is free.
The only way to activate the uncut would probably be to have someone you trust log in with your account from a country that is not Germany or Australia, and start downloading the game for you. Or using a VPN, but that can be risky for your Steam account.

Ah OK. Thanks for the info.

Erekiddo

Are people seriously thinking NeoNess got the money 100 times instead of just the email server borking and resending it every time it managed to reconnect to the internet?
I mean, really?

Yeah, burn that guy at the stake.

waitaminute

I'm fully expecting for it to go back to the original amount when Steam settles.

zinder

I really, really want Dungeon Defenders since I am going to play it on LAN tomorrow. And this happens to Steam, with 1 hour left of the sale. Ugh.

Got Dark Souls! (spent a $50 Steam card in like 2 minutes... :lol) It ran like poop without DSfix, jeez. It runs less like poop with it--I'm only running it in real 720p--the more consistent 30fps is nice, even though I still get smaller drops all over the place. I'm liking it anyway!

Other than Steam dying, I hope you all have enjoyed your Christmases and Holidays so far!

Damn just realised that I only have the low violence version of L4D2 available. Would anyone be willing to gift me a normal version of the game?

For you who have the low violence version, try this:

Enter the US store page for L4D2 here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/?cc=us
Install and done.
When you want to revert to your original store, change "us" to "de" in the link (or your country of choice).

This should hopefully work.

Merry Christmas SteamGAF.

It's not much, but here is a little something. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-94A77257AE44AC67
Awesomeauts -- MB-1D2FC67E68FADB96
Little Inferno -- MB-AF68D7F29D081C9E
Gemini Rue -- MB-CAED16678A82F567
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-87CDD6F9F6B62765
Shank 2 -- MB-DEAD64A5B999A8AD
Aztaka -- MB-9597AE841E1C3316
Awesomenauts Honeydew Skin of Skolldir -- MB-211A2F4B350CB6EE - Taken by Henry Swanson
Garry's Mod -- MB-F90E271FF4211D27 - Taken by Mr. Macintosh!!
Chivalry Medieval Warfare -- MB-3EA2CCFF1FDDB64F
The Cat Lady -- MB-CB98857A30860D9A

t1388029527z1.png

Backlogger

Weird, I just got a random email confirmation from Amazon showing my same order # and Far Cry 3 product code that I ordered 3 weeks ago. At first I thought my Amazon account got hacked, but now that I'm sure its the same order from 3 weeks ago it must be a glitch. Anyone else have anything similar happen?

Are we doing snow globe trades in here? I just need #5. I have 6, 7, and 8.

I probably have plenty of time to get it myself with the sale lasting til early Jan, but I figured I'd ask.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Are we doing snow globe trades in here? I just need #5. I have 6, 7, and 8.

I probably have plenty of time to get it myself with the sale lasting til early Jan, but I figured I'd ask.

Give me Your ID, I have a #5 and will give it to you for nothing. I already got the badge so I might as well help instead of attempting to sell the cards since I doubt I'd get any bites.

It's really dumb how the Skyrim DLC costs more than the game itself.

That shouldn't happen.
I just want Dawnguard. =(
It's worth 4.99, simply because I'll be able to use new combat mods that completely revamp the difficulty/skill-system/spells/perks/etc/etc/etc. 9.99 though is just...are you freaking kidding me?

EDIT: Guess I ain't buying KoF XIII. Clicking the purchase button gives me an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom