• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

same voted shelter too. they took kentucky from me...i take sherlock from them.

Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-Is-Skeptical-Gif.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
At this point I'm more interested in The Wheelman getting relisted.

tumblr_inline_ml0saciqdzrd.gif

You bookmarked that post didn't you?

That's what Google is for. ;)

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ACTI, JUST PUT SPACE QUEST COLLECTION AS A DAILY OR FLASH ALFUCKING READY!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

I keep forgetting to buy this. It doesn't help that it's not available in only AU and NZ for no apparent reason.

got Mirror's Edge from Oublieux! I've been wanting to re-play this for the longest time. And hey, the red & white aesthetic matches the holiday!

The list may be short due to budget constraints, but the quality is there. My haul so far:

Electronic Super Joy
Legend of Dungeon
La-Mulana
Rogue Legacy
Teleglitch (Indiegala)

and I gifted 2 copies of Super Hexagon to friends.

Haunted

Shelter is an interesting experience, I recommend it.

But I already bought it in a bundle earlier so I voted for Sherlock instead. Just... whatever you do, don't vote for Hacker Evolution. It's a piece of shit.

Shelter is an interesting experience.

But I already bought it in a bundle earlier so I voted for Sherlock instead. Just... whatever you do, don't vote for Hacker Evolution. It's a piece of shit.

I have owned Hacker Evolution Duality for a while and never tried it. I doubt I'll get either of the other two, so I voted for Sherlock Holmes because it was the biggest discount.

Ryne

The list may be short due to budget constraints, but the quality is there. My haul so far:

Electronic Super Joy
Legend of Dungeon
La-Mulana
Rogue Legacy
Teleglitch (Indiegala)

and I gifted 2 copies of Super Hexagon to friends.

Hope you end up liking Rogue Legacy, I really love that game since I bought it in autumn. If I get the funds, I would totally do just a Rogue Legacy giveaway.

Here you go!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-76F987FAC3657FFD - Taken by Santiako

Sanjuro

I was hoping to see Starbound listed at some point.

Has anyone played Rust yet in here? Kind of curious about that.

I am moderately bummed out at the continuing ghettoization of low profile indies in community choice votes, where they frequently lose on name recognition alone, while some of the worst deals I've ever seen on Steam stay up as featured sales for 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom