• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my damage so fare once PR approves my custom orders is
Risk of Rain
Bit Trip Runner
DLC Quest
System Shock 2
Bunny Must Die
A.R.E.S.
the happy puppy bundle if it approves before tommorrow
Risen
Metro 2023
Sacred Citadel

6ufDU.jpg
Jolly Gabe

Grief.exe

Did anything ever come from the 1080p max resolution for Rising?

I know we were talking to Platinum Games employees and they were discussing our concerns with the development team.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The Real/Dollar exchange rate is through the roof, so I can't risk buying Castle of Illusion on Amazon when the same discount on Steam would be twice cheaper: The game is cheaper down here and the dollar exchange makes it be even more expensive in USDs.

Here's hoping!

Did anything ever come from the 1080p max resolution for Rising?

I know we were talking to Platinum Games employees and they were discussing our concerns with the development team.

I don't think anything official other than they will look at feedback on facebook or whatever. We don't even know what the exact situation with the resolution is until we get the game.

Haunted

How does that work? I have no idea what any of this inventory stuff does.
You go to your inventory, click on the card, there's a sell button on the right - you set the price and that's it. Couldn't be easier.

Yes, you only get a couple cents for each card, but it adds up over time.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hello new thread.
Hello new people.
Good to see you those who've been around.
Welcome back those who been gone for some time.
A happy day to all, no matter the belief or practices or tolerance for cookies.

Remember to take the time and play one of those games you have on Steam and enjoy it. Just it, not because you got it on sale, not because there was a better deal, not because it's a Russian duplicate game that adds to your overall count list, but just to play and enjoy the spirit of fun or emotional immersion or learning or whatever the title goes for.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Another viewpoint as I thought the other assessments were a bit harsh:

Asked this a little ealier, but it seems my post wasn't noticed :p
So, again, if you guys want to help me:
Deadpool is 9,99 on amazon. Worth it?

If you are starved for action games and/or a really big Deadpool fan, yes that is a good price for the game. Otherwise, there are a few amusing scenes between Deadpool (and especially Cable) and the other Marvel Universe characters. There are also some imaginative levels that break up the pace of the average gameplay; But the combat leaves a bit to be desired, and the game is kind of short so a heavier price reduction would do much to increase the value proposition.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is on discount. After what happened with Outrun I'm kind of interested in picking it up. But the history of manufacturer specific racing games has been lacking to put it lightly, does anyone know if it is an actually good game? Or is it a quick cash in on the Licences?

hohoXD123

MERRY XMAS GAF

Wow, thanks so much for FF8!

artworks-000037525185-9oqn5u-original.jpg

There is a game I want to give away. Send me a PM, with the title being the #1 game on your wishlist. First person whose game matches the one I'm giving away wins. If there are no winners after 15 minutes of this post, I will give the game away using modbot. Good luck.

Splatt

How's the newest Mortal Kombat online on PC?

It's insanely cheap on GMG, I want to buy it but I'm afraid that online code is shit.

Grief.exe

Hello new thread.
Hello new people.

Remember to take the time and play one of those games you have on Steam and enjoy it. Just it, not because you got it on sale, not because there was a better deal, not because it's a Russian duplicate game that adds to your overall count list, but just to play and enjoy the spirit of fun or emotional immersion or learning or whatever the title goes for.

Sairose laughing.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just woke up from my flu-induced nap to see this:

2583326-gift.png

this Gaf genorosity has refueled my giveaway juices! Also, I wasnt playing silly, I was idling for cards obviously >_>

The_Monk

Hello new thread.
Hello new people.

I like this post. This post is nice. :)

A happy day for you too!

Another viewpoint as I thought the other assessments were a bit harsh:

If you are starved for action games and/or a really big Deadpool fan, yes that is a good price for the game. Otherwise, there are a few amusing scenes between Deadpool (and especially Cable) and the other Marvel Universe characters. There are also some imaginative levels that break up the pace of the average gameplay; But the combat leaves a bit to be desired, and the game is kind of short so a heavier price reduction would do much to increase the value proposition.
Although i already bought it since the last argument, thanks for the input :D

Grief.exe

How's the newest Mortal Kombat online on PC?

It's insanely cheap on GMG, I want to buy it but I'm afraid that online code is shit.

Pretty garbage, but apparently it was bad on console as well.

just woke up from my flu-induced nap to see this:

2583326-gift.png

this Gaf genorosity has refueled my giveaway juices! Also, I wasnt playing silly, I was idling for cards obviously >_>

Lol I accidently idled in Serious Sam 3 for 12 hours the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom