• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

I might try this ModBot later today. Have some games that need new homes.
Awesome giveaways from all of you.
Now time for my morning coffee in a rainy and windy Sweden. No snow...

Still such a fast topic~ One more posting for the night of the Giveaway, will post again in like 10 or something hours. But hope you all have a horror-licious holiday~

You, good ser, are a saint. Thank you for being generous (I actually took a crack at one this time).

Spelunky hasn't been a daily or flash yet, right?
Correct.

I wouldn't mind Guacamelee winning.

Wouldn't mind? It would be criminal if it didn't.

Already finished on the Vita thanks to PS+, but I voted for it because it's an awesome game, and they deserve the sales money!

DOUBLE DIP. IT'S WORTH IT.

Lain

Maybe the wrong person to ask since you collect games, but any idea how Blood Knights is?

It seems that Indiegala has the cheapest Blood Knights

I'm not him, but I played it for a whole 61 minutes. I wouldn't call it good, but it's not completely bad either.
Switching between the two characters to handle different situations has been fun so far, plus I got to see some vampiric cleavage. It feel janky though and not polished.

For a low price might be acceptable.

theRizzle

hans-300x265.jpg

Oh please, I want it so bad.

Sajjaja

These giveaways are crazy, mine is going to look so puny. :[

Make it DayZ or Starbound and no one will care. They will love you more.

I don't think Starbound is worth the hype personally and you should give away what ever game(s) suits your fancy. Giving is the greatest gift of all =')

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is it just me or am I noticing more #teamSaoirse members?

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

We lost Knurek about a week ago (<3) but I haven't noticed anybody else pop up in his place.

Edit: Oh, there is Kirosia. I simply thought I'd made note of him when a few weeks ago but apparently not! I should probably clarify that I don't maintain a list and the aforementioned one is just something I did up in response to the post I quoted. ;)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's not much, but here's a little something to give back to the community.

These giveaways are crazy, mine is going to look so puny. :[

It's the spirit of giving and the joy others will get when they play it that should be the focus, not the amount of titles.

All giveaways, all sharing is appreciated. No matter if it's just one title that someone really wants like Tomb Raider, a handful of smaller titles that others may casually desire, or a 100 copies of Fable because it's still $1 on Amazon, it really doesn't matter.
Even Origin Key giveaways can still be worth it, and barely anyone wants those Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Commander, etc Origin keys.

hans-300x265.jpg

Oh please, I want it so bad.

Han Solo Guacamole? How can you Force that?

Anteater

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-0E6FFBD99B4834A1 - Taken by Blablurn. 36 entrants total.

t1388043522z1.png

Happy Holidays Gaf

svCHAbt.jpg

Meatfist

How is it? I've been meaning to try this or DayZ...

It has a lot of promise, but since it's still in Alpha it's very rough around the edges. As of right now I think Rust is the better game (I like the crafting and it's a lot less buggy), but I'd check out some Youtube videos to see which one you like

Danj

So I just got up and logged on to see that Pacman got a flash sale, but the discount didn't change from what it was in the regular sale, what gives?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Playing F.E.A.R. 2 in my three story condo without my roommates here.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

160.gif

I'll wait for daylight to hit tomorrow morning.

Day 1:
CS: GO
Ballpoint Universe
Dishonored GOTY
BL2 XMAS DLC
You Don't Know Jack! Movies
You Don't Know Jack! Television
You Don't Know Jack! 1 + 2 + 3
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Shelter
Electronic Super Joy

Day 2:
FF7

Day 4:
Eldritch

Day 5:
Super Hexagon

Day 6:
Terraria

To get the Lovecraft Pack for RPG Maker or not to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom