• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatfist

Playing F.E.A.R. 2 in my three story condo without my roommates here.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

160.gif

I'll wait for daylight to hit tomorrow morning.

As good as the original FEAR is, I haven't gotten more than halfway through because I'm a little bitch :c

KScorp

Just a single bump:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Last Remnant -- MB-0AFD19D297A48C93 - Taken by fspm. 35 entrants total.
Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-6898CCF12044F942 - Taken by Timedog. 10 entrants total.

t1388047077z1.png

Waku

What say Gaf, will Pac Man CE go cheaper? Or is it cheaper somewhere else? Is the PC port even worth it?

I need to be reunited with my CE, it was the only game that kept my 360 half a year longer in my house than it would have lasted.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What say Gaf, will Pac Man CE go cheaper? Or is it cheaper somewhere else? Is the PC port even worth it?

I need to be reunited with my CE, it was the only game that kept my 360 half a year longer in my house than it would have lasted.

It's $5 over at Amazon, which is presumably what it's supposed to be on Steam right now.

Edit: Beaten.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
As good as the original FEAR is, I haven't gotten more than halfway through because I'm a little bitch :c

Yeah I heard great things about both, and how scary they are. I got about 25 minutes in and couldn't handle it. If my roommates were here I'd give it a go but I think I'll just stick to a combo of TF2 and FF7 for tonight lol.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I can't believe I fucking missed KOF :(. While waiting for steam to come back during the free L4D2 server onslaught I ended up having a massive headache and told myself I was just gonna go lay down and wait. Ended falling asleep and barely waking up now :( and I missed my ladyfriend's christmas dinner and she's all pouty now. Kinda legit depressed now.

I can't believe I fucking missed KOF :(. While waiting for steam to come back during the free L4D2 server onslaught I ended up having a massive headache and told myself I was just gonna go lay down and wait. Ended falling asleep and barely waking up now :( and I missed my ladyfriend's christmas dinner and she's all pouty now.

it's still on sale for 10 more hours

yoshizzle

I can't believe I fucking missed KOF :(. While waiting for steam to come back during the free L4D2 server onslaught I ended up having a massive headache and told myself I was just gonna go lay down and wait. Ended falling asleep and barely waking up now :( and I missed my ladyfriend's christmas dinner and she's all pouty now.

Still $10.19 for another 10 hours

hitmon

It's still $10.19 on the US store.

Echoplx

The sale got extended so you can still buy it.

Can't help you with the lady friend problem

I can't believe I fucking missed KOF :(. While waiting for steam to come back during the free L4D2 server onslaught I ended up having a massive headache and told myself I was just gonna go lay down and wait. Ended falling asleep and barely waking up now :( and I missed my ladyfriend's christmas dinner and she's all pouty now. Kinda legit depressed now.

You didn't miss anything.
It's still $10.19.
Unless you mean one of the giveaways and not the flash sale.

Hurry up.

Waku

Ahh, thanks JaceC and yosh for the info, to paranoid though to use US Amazon after the crackdown some time ago. Gonna wait on another shop/deal.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
it's still on sale for 10 more hours

Still $10.19 for another 10 hours

It's still $10.19 on the US store.

The sale got extended so you can still buy it.

Can't help you with the lady friend problem

You didn't miss anything.
It's still $10.19.
Unless you mean one of the giveaways and not the flash sale.

Hurry up.

1365224306152.gif
and Lord Gaben. Bout to hop on dat after this microwaved christmas dinner

I'm 80% sure I didn't give the game away yet, sorry guys I'm kinda disorganized.
Let me know if it doesn't work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-606B9D177FEDC662 - Taken by Danielsan

JDHarbs

Is Aliens: Colonial Marines still as bad as when it was released or did they patch it up where its now decent?
It's better than it was, but far from fixed. The general consensus is that unless you're a big Aliens fan then you shouldn't waste your time with it.

Missing the borderlands 2 goty for 12.49€ still feels bad, I'll survive though because I'm too broke to spending that anyway. And I've played&finished the game on 360, so the double dip will have to wait. I feel bad for entering the amount of raffles I've been entering but atleast I'm not winning so I don't have to feel guilty. I'm glad the steam client has ressurected since I went to bed.

Thread is finally slowing down
Everyone is recovering from christmas dinners?

Deques

Thread is finally slowing down

It's probably the US part of gaffers are sleeping now

Missing the borderlands 2 goty for 12.49€ still feels bad, I'll survive though because I'm too broke to spending that anyway. And I've played&finished the game on 360, so the double dip will have to wait. I feel bad for entering the amount of raffles I've been entering but atleast I'm not winning so I don't have to feel guilty. I'm glad the steam client has ressurected since I went to bed.

Everyone is recovering from christmas dinners?

BL2 GOTY for 11.24€

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I dream of a future for DLC, where people who purchased the game early are rewarded rather than penalized with DLC prices. I hate it how DLC always costs more to those who bought the game earlier rather than those who buy later, not on discounts but like how buying all the DLC separately is more expensive than buying the GOTY edition of the game or something like that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People that are gifting me games, I am on to you! You can't fool me, no sir!

Day 1 Rhaknar does giveaway. Gets gifted game by random gaffer, refuels his giveaway juices from the genorosity.
Day 2 Rhaknar does giveaway, random gaffers gift him games, refuels his juices once again!
Day 3 Rhaknar does giveaway... Random gifts!

I got my eye on you! o_O hitting in the feels is a low blow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom