• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

There is no Sonic transformed in your list, clearly you haven't played it, play! (><)
:lol think I played it during a free weekend.

Deleted it after my first race. Didn't think it was anything special at all. I know it's pretty beloved around here though.

I really want to buy Brothers but I kinda want to wait for a sale considering how short it is.

redfirm

Banned

Deleted it after my first race. Didn't think it was anything special at all. I know it's pretty beloved around here though.

I really want to buy Brothers but I kinda want to wait for a sale considering how short it is.

Just go and buy it, its oke man its oke

Arthea

Why you don't like my GOTY? :(

Funny how I'm installing Brothers as I type this

Addnan

Spent the last of my sale money on Cook Serve. Can't even sell cards to make some more. Stupid Valve and their stupid funding wallet with a different payment method security thing.

Holy shit Cook Serve Delicious.

Dat "FTL / dog who doesn't know what he's doing" vibes!

Also, I shamelessly tried to get it for free on the countless Chubigan's giveaways, but then I said fuck it, it's super cheap, gonna buy it. And I regret nothing, the game seems really good!

I cant wait for you tell us about your adventures in CSD like you did with ETS2.

Jørdan

Guys, anybody who owns this game, I need to know if its worth getting it or not ?

K2lhW.jpg

Man, Rimworld has come a long way. No wait.

Danielsan

Finally started The Witcher 2. It runs pretty alright with some settings turned down and the framerate unlocked. High 50s to 90s with some occasional dips to 40 when shit goes nuts. I just wish there was a way to lock it to 30. I hate the fluctuating framerate and besides, I could probably crank everything up then.

epmode

Guys, anybody who owns this game, I need to know if its worth getting it or not ?

K2lhW.jpg

Maia's one of the most interesting crowd funded projects right now. It's one of the few games pushing the simulation aspect of strategy games.

I'd say that there's a good shot it'll be great in the end but it still has a while to go.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Finally started The Witcher 2. It runs pretty alright with some settings turned down and the framerate unlocked. High 50s to 90s with some occasional dips to 40 when shit goes nuts. I just wish there was a way to lock it to 30. I hate the fluctuating framerate and besides, I could probably crank everything up then.
Use RivaTuner with Afterburner?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Community Choice. It was a flash sale before that.
Excuse me for going offtopic, but your name and avatar make you my new favorite gaffer.
If that's to be considered a good thing is entirely up to you.

Jørdan

Tally-ho!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol -- MB-9DDE99D0040C4E7D - Taken by Addnan

wilflare

probably gonna buy Cook, Serve, Delicious to support a fellow GAF!

hmm looking for Snow Globe #1, #5 and #6

Total purchases this sale
Gnomoria
Cook, Serve, Delicious

spectyre

I am very disappointed Gone Home didn't make the last community vote. It's $9.99 right now but it should go lower, right Gaf?

kAmui-

I love games that don't load when you start them but instead just have some menu pop up. Perfect for idling games.

And bad for big picture mode. Fortunately some games let you disable the pop up. Some games, like Hitman absolution, don't though. I don't use big picture that often so this isn't a huge problem for me personally but it's still annoying when it happens.

Coreda

So SteamGAF fellows, have 3 treats for you. This thread has been very generous so I thought I'd share in the spirit.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-11971838C4A0889E
Bionic Commando Rearmed -- MB-07524A1A82FAED51
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-A45DBE62A0F8CC22

t1388152153z1.png

Derrick01

Banned
Why the hell do people play this thing..

You act like it's something with no value or point to it like Tomb Raider or Assassin's Creed. It's fun to run your own company and cruise around listening to the internet radio...and occasionally ramming into a row of parked cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom