• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfirm

Banned
You act like it's something with no value or point to it like Tomb Raider or Assassin's Creed. It's fun to run your own company and cruise around listening to the internet radio...and occasionally ramming into a row of parked cars.

I....I just....its a freaking TRUCK simulator! i can understand that people like this game, but its just not for me.

I see Euro Truck became a flash deal when I was sleeping. I assume everyone here did the right thing and bought it?

What the fuck have they done to your tag

I guess I'll give it a try. Do I get it with whatever "Going East" is?

I saw Europa Universalis IV is under $20 right now, I think I should bite. Anyone seen it lower before?

Hulud

I'd like to get in on the ground floor for Interstellar Marines, it looks like it could turn out to be amazing. Let's vote for it, k?

Milamber

I....I just....its a freaking TRUCK simulator! i can understand that people like this game, but its just not for me.

I thought that too. But after playing it a few months ago I was seriously considering a $150 Logitech G27. Game's fucking addictive.

shaowebb

Bought Bitmap 2 Material and Substance Designer 4 alongside of KOF 13 and Ducktales all on Flash sales this year. Thats it for me.

I got some great titles, but more importantly I NEVER have to leave my 3d editting software now to author maps. One click and I have all my nodes done and all my normal, spec, ao, depth etc maps are done instantly and easily tiled. If I want to edit these in engine and paint on them new stuff they are updated across all my maps in realtime now without having to leave and reauthor anything in another program. Best purchases ever. I'll build all my stuff now for my game using these and upgrade to the commercial licenses when its time in a few years since as cheap as the licenses are Im easily tapped out by this.

Thanks Steam. Its been a great time.

Nabs

ifgA9W8ehb9xN.png

ibzOtmlhBipbyH.gif

Not bad, not bad at all.

Derrick01

Banned
What the fuck have they done to your tag

I guess I'll give it a try. Do I get it with whatever "Going East" is?

I saw Europa Universalis IV is under $20 right now, I think I should bite. Anyone seen it lower before?

-Happened last night when I upset at least 1 mod who apparently was a big fan of dishonored.

-You can if you want. I bought it on the thanksgiving sale but haven't gotten to it yet, I think all it does is add more regions to drive in. It doesn't seem like it's mandatory to have or anything.

-It's been $10 pretty much everywhere except Steam so I'd wait. I got it from Amazon a few days ago for that price, but it was a 1 day sale.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm kinda tempted on State of Decay. What sort of game is it?

Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY
Guacamelee is the GOTY

Hahahahah no.

Coreda

I've never followed the whole inventory card thing on Steam, but what do they do? I have a couple from a previous sale and three from this sale.

About to pull the trigger on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Cook, Serve, Delicious. Might hold off on Guacamelee a while longer, since I just got it for Vita the other day.

Also, Derrick's new tag is amazing.

Platy

I just received a "Team fortress 2 bonus package" with 3 cards.

Anyone else receive this ?

Anyone knows why I received this (been at least a month since I last played tf2..."

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I got nothing but Dota 2 loses for Christmas. Maybe I'll get Volgarr today to make up for that. Plz garry plz.

Anyone knows why I received this (been at least a month since I last played tf2..."

It's a booster pack. It's random. Just sell it on the marketplace if you don't want it.

Jintor

I'm kinda tempted on State of Decay. What sort of game is it?

Systems-heavy zombie survival game where you establish a main base, rotate in and out survivors, go scavenging for supplies and fuck shit up in an emergent world. Story's a nothing but the systems are frankly really powerful. Only problem imho is that it's a bit too easy once you figure out how everything works.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Booster packs are completely random. You don't have to be playing the game to have it drop.

EU4 was $10 on Amazon at some point, or maybe it was GMG.

-You can if you want. I bought it on the thanksgiving sale but haven't gotten to it yet, I think all it does is add more regions to drive in. It doesn't seem like it's mandatory to have or anything.

-It's been $10 pretty much everywhere except Steam so I'd wait. I got it from Amazon a few days ago for that price, but it was a 1 day sale.

Cool all around, thanks.

As for the tag, I think the mod did it so now people will bitch about your posts even more because they take up half the page

Danielsan

I think steam just ate one of my cards. I removed it from the market in order to change the price and it didn't return to my inventory...

redfirm

Banned
alright for everybody who is slaughtering me for hating on truck simulator...tell me why i should get this game and whats fun about it,

rrs

Go buy Euro Truck 2, it's awesome. Don't forget to install Scandinavian ProMod for some hard mode roads at dev quality.

You are a lucky winner.

def sim

alright for everybody who is slaughtering me for hating on truck simulator...tell me why i should get this game and whats fun about it,

It's not really about trying to convince you to buy the game. I think they're just sharing why they liked it themselves. If it's not your thing, that's cool.

Except for yogloo, I guess.

Jørdan

I think steam just ate one of my cards. I removed it from the market in order to change the price and it didn't return to my inventory...

Had one go A.W.O.L for 20 mins before, if the market is under heavy load it can take a while but it probably return unscathed.

You should get it because you have always wanted to be a truck driver. Back as a kid, your dream was to drive for hours on end through serene landscapes while listening to the radio and pondering about the vicissitudes of your existence, as you struggle to kickstart your very own truck company.

I have no clue man, I only played the demo and cursed at the screen because I can't reverse park a truck for shit. Then I went and slammed oncoming traffic.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This year my Steam goal was to have over 1000 Steam games on my account. Accomplished.

My Steam goal for next year is to overall from past titles and next year play and complete over 300 of them. (From past years and next year combined).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom