• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

I'm trying to login on a new computer and Steam Guard doesn't send me the code, anybody having similar problems? Never happened to me before.

I don't know if this is the right topic to ask this but I can't seem to find Steam's OT.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I've also bought Euro Truck because the OT on here said it was Elite with trucks. Got Cook Serve Delicious and Bioshock Infinite for £5 on Game.co.uk as well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So FC3: Blood Dragon is not a Steam code, it's for UPlay?

ALL MODERN UBISOFT TITLES ARE UPLAY! *Drudge Sirens*

Why are people still surprised by this? It's been this way for a good 2-3 years now, hasn't it?

Derrick01

Banned
South Park stealth release!

sZIjaHl.jpg

lol

I almost choked on my food thinking this was for real somehow.

Copons

Well guess I decided to give euro truck a try

and after 20mins of parking

Ah dat feeling!

First time it took me 20 or so mins too, but then when I finally did it I was so happy that I pressed the "skip parking" button instead of the "unload" one. That made me so intimately disappointed I seriously thought of starting a trucking killing spree extravaganza to drown my despairs away.

outsidah

Picked up Guacamelee... pretty good stuff and a nice break from Dark Souls.

You guys got me hyped for Valdis Story though. I hope it goes on a flash sale.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Dumb Question: Do I paste the title and hyphens included when sending the code to ModBot?
Just need to post the code (starting with MB), but can post the name of the game as well, doesn't really matter. Title can be anything, just don't use the word register or else ModBot will think you're trying to start your own giveaway.

Make sure you only put one code per PM, though for this giveaway it's a free for all, so can send multiple PMs. Sending more than one code in a single PM will make ModBot think you're greedy and disqualify you for that giveaway. If a Giveaway does not say free for all, can only enter for one.

Think that's all you need to know for entering them.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
When the game "clicks" it becomes somewhat easy, that's my only complain yet it takes a while to get there.
That only happens to me in the first few levels. I haven't been able to beat Hyper Hexagonest a second time, however much I tried.

TheSeks

1-3 are pretty rare. So is 10. The others I've been swimming in card votes. :/

The_Monk

CONTEST!!!!

Alright guys. I am gonne give away a mystery game to the person who comes up with the funniest/awesome Game Related Joke.
I will choose from the first 50 posts

Alright, I will try fellow GAFfer. This one got me:

3kUh9f8l.png

:p
Still having great fun, playing my games one at a time.

Cheddahz

Banned
CONTEST!!!!

Alright guys. I am gonne give away a mystery game to the person who comes up with the funniest/awesome Game Related Joke.

Just because I bitch about video games on NeoGAF DOESN'T actually mean I play video games.....

TheSeks

I Am Alive is not.

Interestingly the released title is developed in house (by Shanghai) while the initial development was a third party.

But really, the rule of thumb is: "If it's Ubisoft published, expect to have to use Uplay. If you don't get that prompt/requirement, hey: Pleasant Surprise."

Ultimadrago

Just need to post the code (starting with MB), but can post the name of the game as well, doesn't really matter. Title can be anything, just don't use the word register or else ModBot will think you're trying to start your own giveaway.

Make sure you only put one code per PM, though for this giveaway it's a free for all, so can send multiple PMs. Sending more than one code in a single PM will make ModBot think you're greedy and disqualify you for that giveaway. If a Giveaway does not say free for all, can only enter for one.

Think that's all you need to know for entering them.

Thanks a bundle. Sent a PM

Tizoc

I have Snow Globes 2, 5, 6 and 10. i've put them up on the market but I can remove them from there and have them back in my Inventory correct?

Arthea

CONTEST!!!!

Gaming related jokes is my favourite topic!
I nominate one of my favourites, unfortunately not I did it.

It is somewhat spoilery, I'm sorry for that, really I am!

Tizoc

GAH! I sent a code to ModBot to make a giveaway with but forgot to add in the 24 hour limit!
Should I send the PM again with the code and the other command lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom