• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

GAH! I sent a code to ModBot to make a giveaway with but forgot to add in the 24 hour limit!
Should I send the PM again with the code and the other command lines?

I've done that before and it's worked fine. You'll get an error, but it will work.

styl3s

Guac worth the $3.74? About to head out to best buy to use all these gift cards on steam cards. May got have mercy on my soul.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I don't know how so many people finished Castle of Illusion in one to two hours. After an hour of playing, I finished the first world. Out of seven or so. :/
It's so incredibly charming! A real positivity kick. :)

Which reminds me, the Rayman games haven't been on sale yet, haven't they?

Jørdan

GAH! I sent a code to ModBot to make a giveaway with but forgot to add in the 24 hour limit!
Should I send the PM again with the code and the other command lines?

Resending with the new instructions will work, it'll will update the key so it works.

Jawmuncher

About to go through my backlog of 300+ games to weed out what to play and what to skip.
Wish me luck SteamGaf. Especially since I might through a few games in here and ask opinions of them.

ouya-gamects39.jpg

lQoFKoY.gif

The_Monk

About to go through my backlog of 300+ games to weed out what to play and what to skip.
Wish me luck SteamGaf. Especially since I might through a few games in here and ask opinions of them.

Good luck! Remember that the most important thing is too have fun, in the end. Let me know if I can help with some of them in case I already finished myself.

Jawmuncher

Having a backlog that large would give me anxiety.

I'm basically at the point of not caring.
Since I have given up on beating a lot of them.
A good chunk of the games are from bundles that had all the games in one keys.

Good luck! Remember that the most important thing is too have fun, in the end. Let me know if I can help with some of them in case I already finished myself.

Will do. I'm sure there will be a few I need to ask about.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Didn't Chubigans say that Cook Serve Delicious wouldn't be featured and the Halloween sale price was the price it was going to be for the entire duration of the sale?

I was totally going to buy it for 50% off, but I guess it's a Flash Deal!

Ifrit

I have Deus Ex: HR and missing link but havent played them. How different or better is the Director's Cut? worth the double dipping? Why is there no more the option of upgrading?

Also Trials evolution is the same as Trials HD for the 360?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Sold my no 1 for 2€ only 3 days ago, but now they are only worth 0,15€.

On a sidenote, decided to sell all my cards today. Sold maybe 40 cards and got only about 2,60 for all of them.

Not that I care. :lol

Anyway, trading my spare 1 and 9 for a 2, a 3, a 10 or a 4.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Systems-heavy zombie survival game where you establish a main base, rotate in and out survivors, go scavenging for supplies and fuck shit up in an emergent world. Story's a nothing but the systems are frankly really powerful. Only problem imho is that it's a bit too easy once you figure out how everything works.

That's... kinda plain. But I take it that the gameplay is solid and not dull?

Danielsan

I have Deus Ex: HR and missing link but havent played. How different or better is the Director's Cut? worth the double dipping? Why is there no more the option of upgrading?

This honestly kind of ticks me off. The main reason for me not playing Deus Ex: HR yet is that I don't have The Missing Link. Which I meant to get on sale at some point. But now all the DLC has become unavailable and I'm sure as hell paying 5 bucks for the directors cut.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Guacamelee or Cook Serve Delicious? I can only afford one if I decide to spend my money on one of those two.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Those of you who are looking to trade cards should check here. The "Snow Globe Trade Center" thread in particular. Most people in that thread are smart enough to use Trade Offers, so you don't have to go through the rigamarole of hunting down usernames and becoming friends.

BTW, you can do that too. Go to your inventory, click the Trade Offers button on the top right, then click "Who can send me Trade Offers?" from the menu on the right. It'll give you a URL through which anyone can offer you trades provided your inventory is public.

I have Snow Globes 2, 5, 6 and 10. i've put them up on the market but I can remove them from there and have them back in my Inventory correct?
Yes. There may be a delay between the removal and the cards showing back up in your inventory (dependent upon server load) so don't panic if you don't see them immediately.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

I love doing that. Not necessarily to pick a game to play, maybe the first hour or so just to have a general idea, but just browsing. Looking at that enormous collection and feeling proud. "Oh hey, that game is cool, and I can play it!" I get happy just looking at it. One of the reason why I love grid-view.

Is that weird? Not that i'd care if it was.
Man, I love so many videogames.
You got it easy Derrick.
Just joking

Will give opinions if possible. :)

I have Deus Ex: HR and missing link but havent played them. How different or better is the Director's Cut? worth the double dipping? Why is there no more the option of upgrading?

Some small graphical improvements including the removal of the piss filter. DLC added including the Tong mission if you dont have that already, New Game + added as well as integration of The Missing Link into the main story line. Without Directors Cut The Missing Link is a separate entry in your Steam library and has to be launched separately when you come to the point in the story when it occurs chronologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom