• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I interpreted the scene as that particular man has seen some horrible atrocities and the pizza gives him comfort.

Never thought of it that way. Makes me feel a tad bit of sympathy for him

Why can't it be both?

VbzVK66.jpg

Didn't know that was a thing but it looks delicious.

I need to get my C,S,D I have only played the tutorial so far.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tower Wars, which has been in 34982 bundles, wins of course :(

GuessWho

ok got guacamelee and it's pretty good. So far I prefer shadow complex but it's up there. Love short metroidvania style games.
Glad I got it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Happy Horror Holidays still living on the edge. Goes on for about another 8 and a half hours, and something to maybe enter as Steam is down (doing plug it all in).

ModBot said:
[Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Alone in the Dark 5 -- MB-CC4DB3157AC557A1

header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-556C291ACA777296

header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil 6 -- MB-9F32FE086DB0B43D

header_292x136.jpg

Slender The Arrival -- MB-E0478057FA525AA5

header_292x136.jpg

Cold Fear -- MB-1F8A969EAC205B5A

header_292x136.jpg

Contagion -- MB-1195067D8E9A2FB5

header_292x136.jpg

Outlast -- MB-28CDCF6834924FC2

header_292x136.jpg

Montagues Mount -- MB-090423D435F6E880

header_292x136.jpg

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army -- MB-6FA4BC5E3F1B0FF4

header_292x136.jpg

Dementium II HD -- MB-D0F3FF3C2883523E

header_292x136.jpg

Shattered Haven -- MB-51B8ED8E2DF82CC0

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition Directors Cut -- MB-68971ADCE5C11FD2

header_292x136.jpg

Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth -- MB-D3D6E358BB218E0F

header_292x136.jpg

Clive Barkers Jericho -- MB-2C85966ABB6A8A13

header_292x136.jpg

How to Survive -- MB-BCBC402424139868

header_292x136.jpg

King of Fighters XIII -- MB-DAE38D2801DC4A1D

header_292x136.jpg

Long Live the Queen -- MB-F31EC9CD9E652DE7

header_292x136.jpg

Alone in the Dark New Nightmare -- MB-BD6C635442DDABA1

header_292x136.jpg

Blood of the Werewolf -- MB-5C0876AD8D0D6897

header_292x136.jpg

Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-A47A57C40EF55A16

header_292x136.jpg

Anna Extended Edition -- MB-3125E13C7A8D8C64

t1388110392z1.png

Raxus

Thanks Raxus! Can't believe I won! Can't wait to play it! I have some stuff I need to put on mod bot as well.

Yeah that was only up for 11 minutes and got 53 entries. Jeez. If I could get on steam I might stock pile 2-3 copies to give away at the end of the sale.

Congrats!

Comparing Psychonauts with the Galaxy games sounds really weird. I mean, it's more of an adventure game, but with solid platforming. Lots of hidden goodies, not only in the collectable kind. I wandered around Camp for hours, discovering all kinds of stuff and hidden, funny dialogues. :)
Interesting. It was described to me as a platform game, so that's what I was expecting going into it. In any case, I quit playing once I got to that meat circus level. My god that was rage inducing.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

Freezard

Are you even allowed to have multiple Steam accounts? I read people even have them on the same e-mail account. If that's the case, Valve didn't think straight when they made the L4D2 promotion. But at least I can complete the level 5 badge since the cards are like 0.05€ each!

Sullichin

Happy Horror Holidays still living on the edge. Goes on for about another 8 and a half hours, and something to maybe enter as Steam is down (doing plug it all in).

Thanks for this giveaway! Hoping I get Deadly Premonition.

Is it bad form/will I be disqualified if I also enter for RE Revelations? I've never tried for 2 games in the same giveaway before.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Do not respost. You are ruining my chances of winning by getting more people in.
KuGsj.gif

Thanks for this giveaway! Hoping I get Deadly Premonition.

Is it bad form/will I be disqualified if I also enter for RE Revelations? I've never tried for 2 games in the same giveaway before.

When it says it's a free-for-all, you totally can. And this one is! So go for it, my friend.

Did anyone have any issues logging into Steam today? I was unable to log in at first, had to start in offline mode and then finally able to connect online.

Glix

I can't believe I never played Costume Quest until last night. The game is freaking awesome.

I played well into the mall all in one sitting.

I wonder how many entrants will be in this giveaway, jeez. Hopefully I can get some COLD FEAR action. I picked up New Nightmare a little while back, going to get to that at some point soon.

Tower Wars, which has been in 34982 bundles, wins of course :(

I didn't have an interest in any of them, personally, so I voted for the cheapest because there's an off chance that I'll buy a game if it's that cheap and has cards. :p

ok got guacamelee and it's pretty good. So far I prefer shadow complex but it's up there. Love short metroidvania style games.
Glad I got it.

I always thought shadow complex was overrated. Something about it just bugged me... it was solid, but for me, Guacamelee is on another level entirely. Probably because of the 2D action combat instead of shootbangs. :D

But I'm glad you're glad you got it. I'm currently buying gift copies of it for a bunch of friends before the flash sale is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom