• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

Grabbing Skyrim Legendary edition before that discount ends. I already own Skyrim but none of the DLC :x I think I'm paying more just for DLC that I did for the base game. Guess it all adds up to less than $40 though so I'll count that as a win.

Glix

Anyone have any luck crafting an awesome DOTA item when making the Steam Sale badge?

I've done the badge four times and the best I've gotten is the Uncommon PoE mask :-(

Glix

I hope Epic decides to rip out GFWL from both Bulletstorm and Gears of War.

It's better than uplay.
maybe

It's funny how much you are into this one particular "cause", lol.

I mean, if they don't rip it out of these games by next year, they are just going to stop working right?

Maxim726X

Posted this in the B/S/T trade but no takers... Anyone interested in a 50 dollar Steam card?

Willing to part with it for Amazon credit or Paypal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I wonder how the software stuff sells on Steam, its probabky quite profitable for valve

vixlar

Can someone tell me how taxing KOFXIII is to run on PC.

4gb of Ram
i3
Intel integrated HD 3000

I ask know because those 5gb will take forever to download and I don't want to go through the effort to result in something unplayable. Looking at the SPECS I should run it. But then again I could run dark souls as well but in game it was 15 fps and or less.

I don't think it gives you any problem. If you find that the game is running too fast look for fps lock for kof13 on google. I can't tell you how to do out right now because I'm not in my PC right now.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so uh

I think I had a couple items disappear from the community market?

like I put them up for sale and it doesn't show them as sold but they aren't in my inventory any more

liezryou

Posted this in the B/S/T trade but no takers... Anyone interested in a 50 dollar Steam card?

Willing to part with it for Amazon credit or Paypal.

Damn i wish you had posted this before i just bought steam wallet. But umm... what conversion ratio were you looking for?

Glix

Dusk Golem, amazing giveaway, there are a few on there I am dying for! Thank you for being awesome!

Guys, this is my first experience with modbot. I send a GAF pm to modbot with ANY subject and the entire line (name of the game, dashes, and code) pasted into the body?

Thanks for the help!

freakk5

Banned
so uh

like I put them up for sale and it doesn't show them as sold but they aren't in my inventory any more
This happened to a couple of my items yesterday.
I just assumed they hadn't sold yet.

gngf123

so uh

Go on the market and see if they are still sitting there in your listings. If they aren't then something weird is up.

-MD-

Dusk Golem, amazing giveaway, there are a few on there I am dying for! Thank you for being awesome!

Guys, this is my first experience with modbot. I send a GAF pm to modbot with ANY subject and the entire line (name of the game, dashes, and code) pasted into the body?

Thanks for the help!

If you wanted his Alone in the Dark one for example it'd be like this

Subject/Title -> anything
body -> Alone in the Dark 5 -- MB-CC4DB3157AC557A1

Or just look at this

yZYYnFv.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
UGH fucking GMG, doesnt say what game is for each key, just says Legacy of Kain pack and then 3 seperate keys...yeah that helps >_<

Bii

Baaah, do I get Guacamelee? My backlog sucks as it is, I can't commit..

I got it...as a way to celebrate my 9-year anniversary as a Steam member (9 years ago I bought Half-Life 2). At least that's what I tell myself despite my backlog being 300+ on Steam alone. :/

Glix

The RE6 banner always freaks me out with it's giraffe blowjob.

I was never able to unsee once it was pointed out.

Oh, Capcpom!

I'm about to crack the 400 games barrier, although certain stuff, like every episode of Sam and Max counting as a separate game makes that # kinda bullshit.

Levyne

Banned
Only thing I didn't like about Origins, gameplay wise, is that there's an in-game item that effectively cheeses the combat system for you. You don't have to use it, though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh good it isnt just me

disappointing as i needed that wallet money for cook serve delicious but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom