• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Valkyria will be one of the dailies. Wouldn't mind replaying it.

If it does I'm buying it for so many people if it's a good deal.

Dark Souls 2 would be tempting but that new version is coming next year...

Isn't the PC version getting a free update?

Both Wolfenstein and Evil Within were $20 during autumn sale though. Aren't they going to be dailies again at one point?

I would think both will be.

Anustart

HEY EVERYONE GO BUY SPEEDRUNNERS RIGHT THE HELL NOW!

No. I'm holding for 4 cents or less. We all have a budget lol.

Is steam loading every single game that's on sale if scroll down on the store? Sad to see that they didn't put up an upside down summer sale at the bottom again.

Ladekabel

Who doesn't buy Metal Gear Rising for 3,99€ is unsavable.

Holding out for a daily/flash deal on Trails in the Sky and Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Or Residen Evil 4. Or Astebreed. Or Final Fantasy XIII...

Dambrosi

Banned
Wolfenstein: TNO is 50% off until January 2nd
Oooh, so it's a shoe-in for a Daily Deal at some point. Cool.

Holy christ

NEKOPARA is upcoming

Saoirse save me...

ll_02.gif
I forgot about the Cat Girl Game. I will continue to try to forget about the Cat Girl Game. But I know it will haunt my nightmares now.

Eurgh, no thanks. The only thing I want from that is maybe Fighting Fantasy, and that's only because i liked the books as a kid.

Personally looking forward to Wolfenstien, Valkyria Chronicles
and Magical Battle Festa
DDs.

inm8num2

Seems like one of the tamer sale launches in recent memory, probably since the auction filled the role of the community event/competition to lead into the sale. I guess that worked to Valve's advantage due to all the item recycling and users having more wallet funds from selling off their gems.

Salsa

Seems like one of the tamer sale launches in recent memory, probably since the auction filled the role of the community event/competition to lead into the sale. I guess that worked to Valve's advantage due to all the item recycling and users having more wallet funds from selling off their gems.

with this and dead rising 3 im guessing that's their new sale move

basically be shitty but put an old port release same date as the sale so it looks better discounted

Hang on, there are more than 9 games on sale as a daily now? How do I find out which are dailies?

(First winter sale)

no those are the only dailies. I think it was reference to the games on sale?

The hidden secret to the dailies is when the game shown in the daily is on sale, this means all of that games franchise normally goes on sale too

Holiday cards being so cheap so early is a bummer. These few days are where you can normally pay off buying cards for making game badges and still keep a solid profit. If you so desire, you can later make the badge for the sale.

Another big bummer, Atom Zombie Smasher is back to... not being on sale again. I missed the bundle it has been in, and have yet to see it come back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom