• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of scokem, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 50 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (scokem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To The Moon -- MB-A0412182A04BEE3F - Taken by DarkFlow. 7 entrants total.
Magicka (with Vietnam and Dungeons and Daemons DLC) -- MB-85E465DC59713684 - Taken by hepburn3d. 4 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-27BC83778BA8F5D4 - Taken by Sendou. 13 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-1A538361664E1348 - Taken by Wark. 5 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-43A88DE429BA7738
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut -- MB-5BE28671AD842527 - Taken by Khronico. 28 entrants total.
FEAR -- MB-AEDC3AD0956DF47A - Taken by HeebieJeebies. 7 entrants total.
Deus Ex Invisible War -- MB-582B666A63EF4781 - Taken by rrvv. 7 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-E3A23404497C7D75 - Taken by sensoft04. 5 entrants total.
The Binding of Issac (with Wrath of the Lamb) -- MB-E28CBDBD4BEC48D3 - Taken by Poetic.Injustice. 5 entrants total.
Organ Trail Director's Cut -- MB-303B4A0B9C08F1DB - Taken by darkchewie. 9 entrants total.
Mark Of The Ninja -- MB-BA5864310945C41E - Taken by Ventara. 9 entrants total.
Batman Arkham City GOTY -- MB-B9E07D403649E35E - Taken by Maddocks. 18 entrants total.
Broken Sword Shadow Of The Templars Directors Cut -- MB-7B42BC773F46C694 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage. 9 entrants total.
Worms Reloaded -- MB-A1FE5DF86243E2E4 - Taken by shockdude. 4 entrants total.
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition -- MB-2EEAB8CA91F31038 - Taken by GaussTek. 13 entrants total.
Guacamelee Gold Edition -- MB-EB0140BDE47F4AB2 - Taken by Mashing. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops The Line -- MB-E9C30CE33278AE2F - Taken by EdmondD. 19 entrants total.
Bioshock -- MB-947DFAE46F3468A1 - Taken by Blu(e). 7 entrants total.
Ittle Dew -- MB-84C431CB345F77BC - Taken by outunderthestars. 6 entrants total.

Dust An Elysian Tail -- MB-771D9EAF1E4A4435 - Taken by Macheezmo. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-637D05E47AAB7161 - Taken by The Reloader. 12 entrants total.
Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-159B0A5E023B53D9
Brutal Legend -- MB-5A19D42EDFB1A266 - Taken by hooijdonk17. 5 entrants total.
FTL Faster Than Light -- MB-D77C4B5A42565609 - Taken by Moonlight. 6 entrants total.
Monaco What's Yours Is Mine #2 -- MB-158AF86CE4E35D5B - Taken by thereisnoif. 4 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-5CA98198128058BE
Sanctum Collection -- MB-62F778B8C82D3566 - Taken by pahamrick. 5 entrants total.
Sanctum -- MB-81B0D73D15065E4D - Taken by drgambit. 1 entrants total.

Terraria -- MB-0EE0949D7DB3926D - Taken by famfrit. 4 entrants total.
The Bureau XCOM Declassified -- MB-EA0785A8E99C2B9C - Taken by Purkake4. 10 entrants total.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-66BA5CF511EDE306 - Taken by D3RANG3D. 3 entrants total.
Risk Of Rain -- MB-48572390CC0E493C - Taken by Altima. 6 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-1824E814E898877D
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-98B0FAFC564BDBF8 - Taken by agniswarm. 9 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete #2 -- MB-6E975C1476E59D1F - Taken by Belgarion. 7 entrants total.
Frozen Synapse -- MB-54E751C54598BE54 - Taken by Bytes. 2 entrants total.
FEAR 3 -- MB-3756636DCEB44034 - Taken by Pezus. 5 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-C3FCB97E8615A110 - Taken by GorillaWithDandruff. 3 entrants total.
Lone Survivor The Director's Cut -- MB-710C05BA51F5ECF0 - Taken by trailmix16. 9 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization V Gods and Kings -- MB-94D8C3CF111B1027 - Taken by skullmuffins. 10 entrants total.
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-062ECEAB30F05293 - Taken by Sch1sm. 14 entrants total.
Fieldrunners -- MB-9ED200A85D22AA0C - Taken by mrks. 4 entrants total.
Monaco What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-AA46FC96224D36DB - Taken by mrks. 3 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-EB312AEB8C69F372 - Taken by Uthred. 7 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die GOTY -- MB-90C5C425B31507CF - Taken by Jables Swan. 5 entrants total.
Legend Of Gimrock -- MB-DD1DB2E8B133F44E - Taken by S1n1st3r
t1cxE6r.gif
Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-D29122F6E8F45360 - Taken by Relaxed Muscle. 11 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete -- MB-48BF92D55478DB1E - Taken by MrPanic. 6 entrants total.
FEAR 2 Project Origin -- MB-D9066A7D50BD2516 - Taken by Decado. 5 entrants total.

t1419510245z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of crazyrabbits, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crazyrabbits, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Magicka Wizard Wars Apprentice w/ DLC Bundle -- MB-495D9149DCC2A8FB - Taken by Coldsun. 2 entrants total.

t1419472087z1.png

Can anyone recommend me a good RPG right now ? Or maybe adventure games... Also i wanna buy arma 3 mannnnn

Games like Prison Architect, Endless Legends or Civ like games

I really really wanna get into them ;_; been so long since I played strategy games or even 2d like games

Oh and another thing about Endless Legend since I'm smitten right now:

The Summer/Winter dichotomy adds an interesting twist (generally less movement, less vision, less food, etc. in Winter). Reminds me of similar mechanics from Advance Wars (I think?) and the like. Not something that's normally in Civ (Beyond Earth I don't know.)

Might be fun to see a mod with the full spectrum of seasons, though there'd be quite a few things you'd have to account for.

Bytes

For $1.49, I am willing to give Talisman a chance, even though I have never heard of it. I do like good board games, though.

EDIT: Anyone wanting the Season Pass for this game can save more money by getting from GMG for $14.99. Don't forget to use the code 25happ-yxmasf-romgmg for 25% off.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Found out i still have this in my inventory, someone take it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kandrick, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-2538D18BE0CD5061 - Taken by creamfarts. 3 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for FTL: Faster Than Light was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1419471307z1.png

Can anyone recommend me a good RPG right now ? Or maybe adventure games... Also i wanna buy arma 3 mannnnn

Games like Prison Architect, Endless Legends or Civ like games

I really really wanna get into them ;_; been so long since I played strategy games or even 2d like games

RPG: Cthulu Saves the World, Shadowrun Returns

Adventure: Anodyne?

Simulation game: Any of the Total War games, or Crusader Kings 2. Also, try Reus!

Is SweetFX the best solution to State of Decay's horrible contrast settings? Looks like there's some serious black crush going on, and it's difficult to see shit even during daytime.

Is Supreme commander 2 good ?

Yep, and the devs spent a fair bit polishing it up with updates so it's a vast improvement over what was originally released. As others said: not as good as SupCom but still damn good and with a nice naval warfare component, something not too common.

Speevy

Banned
Indie Gala is funny. They tell you that you get The Evil Within for spending $35, but they don't have a catalog of titles I want to spend $35 on.

So for XCOM from what I understand I should just be playing Enemy Within on the launcher? Unless I want the "vanilla" experience. Works like a Civ expac?

Got some time now since my Endless Legend game session had a crash, and I don't feel like diving back in just yet.

And any other recommended options? There's all these "Second Wave" checkboxes.

dani_dc

I just wait for Amazon to match and use bing credit

Amazon has been another disappointment, since Tony got promoted their sales have been nothing decent outside of price matching stuff (Which is useful for us Europeans when prices differences are too significant)

Bytes

So for XCOM from what I understand I should just be playing Enemy Within on the launcher? Unless I want the "vanilla" experience. Works like a Civ expac?

Got some time now since my Endless Legend game session had a crash, and I don't feel like diving back in just yet.

XCOM doesn't work like CIV. Enemy Within is its own campaign. Start with the "vanilla" campaign.

EDIT: I might have no idea what I'm talking about.

Speevy

Banned
Amazon has been another disappointment, since Tony got promoted their sales have been nothing decent outside of price matching stuff (Which is useful for us Europeans when prices differences are too significant)

I think they were probably losing money or getting beaten so they stopped investing in it.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Fuuuuuck, I was at the crown of command and an NPC did a reflect spell and it fucking died me! That NPC was the last char. left! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~

Sober

XCOM doesn't work like CIV. Enemy Within is its own campaign. Start with the "vanilla" campaign.
No, Enemy Within's features go on top of the Enemy Unknown campaign. The choice is a matter of what features show up in the campaign is all.

dani_dc

I think they were probably losing money or getting beaten so they stopped investing in it.

They were probably making money, just not much of it, even then Amazon doesn't reach GMG levels anymore, and usually not even Steam levels unless it's price matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom