• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of mrks, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mrks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-C537C97062B45306
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks -- MB-000A774901F6E1D7 - Taken by XChainfireX. 4 entrants total.

t1419491228z1.png

Speevy

Banned
Super Meat Boy and bit.trip Runner introduced me to Steam.

SMB is like the Donkey Kong of Steam. Half-Life 2 is Mario and Portal is Zelda 1 in case you're wondering.

Popstar

New Deals Every 12 Hours
Deals last 24 hours after start

-95% Super Meat Boy
-80% Torchlight II
-80% Mirror's Edge
-66% Among the Sleep
-66% Star Wars: Empire at War
-50% Sonar X3

jholmes

Super Meat Boy is absurd at that price. No one should turn it down.

I want to double dip and get Mirror's Edge on Steam but I guess $4 is still too much for me.

Neat first-person horror game. Keep in mind that it's a VERY short game. Like, less than 2 hours long.

Damn 6 bucks for something that isn't even 2 hours long seems a little crazy. I love horror games and everything about it interests me but that length seems pretty ridiculous.

An-Det

Damn, $4 for Mirror's Edge and 75 cents for Super Meat Boy is a steal (both are amazing games), plus either Torchlight game for super cheap. Not a bad round of flash deals.

Sorry guys, can't spread the super meat boy love. This is what Steam is telling me.
Notice: Gift purchases for Super Meat Boy can only be added to the gift recipient's library if they are in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Being able to redeem a gift only if you're in five countries simultaneously is a bit much.

Man after putting a couple hours into Lord of the Fallen (and as someone who played and loved all 3 souls games) I really would not recommend it to anyone, personally.

I'd love it if you could go into a bit of detail about your reasoning, I was just considering pulling the trigger as a 'merry christmas' to myself.

tebunker

Banned
SMB at 95% off...

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

If you don't already own it and you don't pick it up now, you have no respect for yourself.

honestly I would buy just to have it, but it's not for me... I just can't play games like that... I know it's a good one, but not my cup of tea

Torchlight 2 for $4 isn't bad. Already have it though. Still really want to see Banished at 66%+ off. Maybe tomorrow?

And been playing XCOM for the past few hours. It's almost overwhelming with the base management/equipment stuff. And I wish I could spin the characters around to get the perfect hair! Though I know I can't get too attached to them ;_;

I almost feel like I want to start the game over. Maybe.

autoduelist

That was an awesome contest/giveaway.

I can't wait to give Dungeon of the Endless a swing, it's next on my list after Breach & Clear. Though Door Kickers looks amazing, but that would actually require money.

Man, I've gotten so amped for games on my wishlist during this sale - Age Of Wonders III, Door Kickers, Endless Legend, Satellite Reign, all just a bit out of my price range but teasing me from a distance.

MBison

Anyone not getting mirror's edge and has the ability to play it at 1080p is missing out in one if the truly gorgeous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom