• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprinkles

Lords of the Fallen ran without any technical problems on my 2 year old rig (i5-3570, AMD 7950), looked stunning in some places, in others "just" good. I could run the game on nearly maxed settings at 60 fps, some framedrops on bigger fights though. The first Souls-clone to hit the market, I cannot wait what that Studio follows it up with.

alstein

Someone gave me a gift for the first time ever on Steam- the only problem is it's something I own on GOG.

Is there a way to re-gift gifts? I want to give it to someone else. Feel like a piece of crap, the person who gave it to me is super-nice and I didn't get him anything because I didn't expect anything.

Zeeman

Someone gave me a gift for the first time ever on Steam- the only problem is it's something I own on GOG.

Is there a way to re-gift gifts? I want to give it to someone else. Feel like a piece of crap, the person who gave it to me is super-nice and I didn't get him anything because I didn't expect anything.

If you accept the gift into your inventory, you can regift it. If you added it to your library, you're stuck.

Speevy

Banned
Game

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
KjAOaDf.gif
Happy Holidays to all! Hope you got cool games, and if not, hope you win cool games in a giveaway!
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lego Marvel Superheroes -- MB-A3D4E67F49DDFE99 - Taken by bmoore1321. 14 entrants total.

t1419527710z1.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Does anybody know how accurate the "unclaimed keys" list in your Humble Bundle profile is? I may or may not have a whole bunch of games that were never activated and how accurate that list is may determine how long I have to spend making a modbot post.

Can I just state that I'm so glad PC's are 100% backwards compatible. It makes upgrading a lot easier for me. I missed so many games over the years and being able to go back and play them is awesome. These Steam sales are amazing.

i voted on hot pursuit, game is great, run and look incredibly awesome too.

Holy shit at those screens! I'm craving a racing game and I actually really wanted to play this game some years ago but I didn't have a good PC to run it. I voted for it too, do we know the winner yet? Edit: I just checked, yeah it won! $8 feels a bit steep for a 4-year old game though, don't it?

Excellent.
Will buy the NFS games.

Dunno when I'll get to playing them though. Really deep into Dark Souls right now(Trying to grab everything before I head into NG+).

shockdude

Holy shit at those screens! I'm craving a racing game and I actually really wanted to play this game some years ago but I didn't have a good PC to run it. I voted for it too, do we know the winner yet? Edit: I just checked, yeah it won! $8 feels a bit steep for a 4-year old game though, don't it?
The NFS sale isn't active yet, it'll be $4 in half an hour. Really tempting.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

A little, I've seen it go for $5 before. But it's the last game in that style, so it's the most recent one available for anybody looking for a Criterion game that isn't open-world.

Does anybody know how accurate the "unclaimed keys" list in your Humble Bundle profile is? I may or may not have a whole bunch of games that were never activated and how accurate that list is may determine how long I have to spend making a modbot post.

It's not always accurate. It happened to me once where i have away some un redeemed keys only to wake up to a steam message saying games had been revoked from my account due to payment issues. I now no longer own alpha protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom