• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Might & Magic X - Legacy for $$14.99

or

Might & Magic X - Legacy Digital Deluxe for $17.99

?

I think you missed it when it was a featured sale, the Digital Deluxe was $10 cheaper a few days ago.

But I suggest the Deluxe, you get the DLC included, an exclusive dungeon, and a copy of Might and Magic VI (Not Heroes) on Steam.

Dennis

Banned
I think you missed it when it was a featured sale, the Digital Deluxe was $10 cheaper a few days ago.

But I suggest the Deluxe, you get the DLC included, an exclusive dungeon, and a copy of Might and Magic VI (Not Heroes) on Steam.

Was 7,49 for the deluxe edition a couple of days ago. Wait for it, will surely be repeated until the 2nd.

Take the deluxe.

Damn, OK. Will wait.

vall03

Save your money for Grimrock. I have an extra copy of Tales of Maj'Eyal from a bundle somewhere, I'll pm it to you when I find it.

Oops, thanks for the offer but ended up getting both after a conversation with a friend. Don't mind it all since the money came from selling trading cards anyway and I don't think I'll buy anything else during this sale.

autoduelist

What are the chances for Tales of Maj'Eyal to get a bigger discount? I know there's that wait for Daily deals but I'm really tempted right now. That plus Grimrock 1. Have some funds from selling trading cards so might as well spend them.

Save your money for Grimrock. I have an extra copy of Tales of Maj'Eyal from a bundle somewhere, I'll pm it to you when I find it.

But make sure to get ToME in one way or another! Great (traditional) roguelike. Beat it last year, great experience. Going to eventually play it again as a different race -- extremely diverse playthroughs are possible (I was a solo melee beast, next time I plan on having a small army of summons doing all my fighting for me).

Adventis

Just a heads up:

Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within are back on rotation on GMG on their 24hr deals at 66% off.

Use a 22% off voucher
3JYUGL-NCLFE5-IX74ML
(although I'm not sure if it'll work for everyone cuz I got it in an email and they called it a 'personal voucher code', if not, just use the site wide 20% off code - WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE)
to drop it down to about 15 bucks, which I'm pretty sure is the cheapest it's ever been.

GMG also has a few other classics on sale, like the entire Just Cause Collection and Hitman Collection or the Tomb Raider pack, heh.

These are not steam games, but coupons to buy games from Square Enix store and redeem from steam.

Quote.

Lara Temple of Osiris + Season Pass: 33% off coupon.
Final Fantasy 3: 50% off coupon.

dani_dc

Steam Sale noob - is it always a guarantee something will be repeated...or just very likely?

They usually do a repat on the last day with a selection of deals, and sometimes repeat titles via community/flash votes. I'm guessing the last bit won't be done since they extended the times of those deals by a lot (flash now last 24 hours instead of only 8).

With that said there's absolutely no assurance that something will be repeat. Though if it's a big title it's usually safe to assume it will.

maguskain

Due to the greater number of community choice and flash deals, it used to be. In this sale, though, I'm not sure. I recommend waiting until the last day anyway.

Cool - thanks. Saw a previous post that it was $7.49 at wingamestore but I have steam wallet money.

maguskain

Does anyone know if the Lost Eternia Shard DLC's for Dungeon Defenders are any good?

Yes - I would definitely recommend it. My kids and I were about 3/4 through the main game and then tried that DLC. Got a few higher level weapons right away and it's definitely a tougher challenge.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
This is the worst steam sale ever. Where is the sale for Transistor and Child of Light...

Kalor

I'm going to regret not waiting but I bought Door Kickers earlier. So far I'm really enjoying it so I don't mind potentially paying a higher price.

MrPanic

And there you have it, CS:GO. Only got 6€ left so if I get it it will pretty much mean the end of the sale for me. Decisions decisions.

aku:jiki

Wow, I feel like I summoned that Viscera Cleanup Detail daily. I got the Santa's Rampage standalone DLC in some bundle and tried it out today, annoyed that it doesn't include ANY information on how to play it. No tutorial, no how to play text, no tooltips, nothing. I was intrigued and wanted to play more in a version that may explain what the hell is going on, though...

Is that true for the main game too or does it actually have some kind of tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom