• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
VOTA ABYSS ODYSSEY!
ibg5lVz181PLYQ.gif

Josman

Sup people, asked in another thread but it's pretty quiet, I got Skyrim on sale and I'm playing it with a Dualshock 4 (DS4windows drivers). Does anyone knows how to map quicksave and load to the touchpad? I set it manually on the controller profile but when I play the game the touchpad doesn't respond at all.

MrPanic

Aw, just when I wanted to press buy the pricing error was fixed on CS:GO...

edit: WHAT? CS:GO itself went up as well. Whelp, looks like no CS:GO for me. #salty

Ladekabel

Was hoping for a bigger discount on Resident Evil 4. Maybe I'll wait for the next sale.

Edit.: Got CS: GO popular or why did I get it 3€ cheaper last year?

aku:jiki

Honestly folks, how is Shadows of Mordor? Worth the $30? Even if I may sit on it for a few months.
It's apparently awesome if you can tolerate games that require almost zero input or thought from the player. It's basically one long cutscene where you sometimes press buttons.

As you can probably tell, I fucking hated it.

C4rter

Was hoping for a bigger discount on Resident Evil 4. Maybe I'll wait for the next sale.

That's what I'm doing at least. I would have picked it up with Card Money for 7,49€ because it would have matched the GMG Coupon Price. But at 9,99€ they can keep it a little longer.

C4rter

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition for 8,16€ @ GMG with the coupon.
WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE

That's a new lowest price, is it not?

It's apparently awesome if you can tolerate games that require almost zero input or thought from the player. It's basically one long cutscene where you sometimes press buttons.

As you can probably tell, I fucking hated it.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you for saving me $30 :)

KarmaCow

Edit.: Got CS: GO popular or why did I get it 3€ cheaper last year?

RE4 looks like it should be on sale at GMG (though the discount isn't showing up), so it might be cheaper there with a voucher.

Aaron D.

Wow, I feel like I summoned that Viscera Cleanup Detail daily.

Is that true for the main game too or does it actually have some kind of tutorial?

No tutorial, but the game doesn't really need one, imo. Grab your bucket & trash bins from the dispensers, fill 'em up & toss them in the incinerator. The weld gun will remove weapons-fire holes from the walls. The "Sniffer" works like a metal detector, helping you locate missed A: blood/viscera or B: shell casings/trash. When you're done clock out with the PDA on the wall and your transported to your break room for a end-level assessment. Easy-peasy.

Game is freakin' sick, btw. Super relaxing and scratches that OCD itch. TON of content too, as there's like 10 distinct locations/maps and more being added as the game is still Early Access.

HIGHLY recommended.

Denton

Did risen 2 ever become a good game. I heard bad stuff at launch. But it's pirates! And now $5.

Thoughts on Risen 3?

EDIT: AND BUY BROTHERS!! BEST GAME OF LAST YEAR!

Great RPG focused on exploration. Lame ending and too easy combat (for me; reviewers complained about too much difficulty, as always) are my two only gripes. I loved the 40 hours I spent with it otherwise.

Postal 2 won the community vote? Over Dust?

What the hell, people?

Unfortunately, it was very obvious that was going to happen. Steam community, etc., poor taste and because Postal 2 remains a "controversial" title. Ugh.

Come on, let's see the next voting tomorrow pitch Ikaruga against another Rockstar title, grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom