• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Hmm, maybe 2008 Prince of Persia? Enslaved is more action oriented than PoP in my memory but that's the closest game I can think of right now.

Sort of like a melee Uncharted. Not nearly as good, but worth playing if you like those kinds of games. For me it was just short of being a great game, but the camera drove me crazy.

NEO0MJ

Hmm, maybe 2008 Prince of Persia? Enslaved is more action oriented than PoP in my memory but that's the closest game I can think of right now.

Sort of like a melee Uncharted. Not nearly as good, but worth playing if you like those kinds of games. For me it was just short of being a great game, but the camera drove me crazy.

I see. Did some reading on some old threads as well. I think I'll pass it this sales season. Feels like the sort of the game I might end up not playing for some time.

ChryZ

stf_steam.gif

STFU is going to be my 400th Steam game :D

Cth

Yay..voted for STFU even though I own it on XB1.

RE: crypt of the necrodancer.. would you recommend it for someone who likes roguelikes but is horrible at rhythm games?

atomsk

Party Pooper
Not surprised STFU won, but as I already own that game twice, no thanks.

Here's hoping Abyss Odyssey pops back up elsewhere in the sale, but I feel like since we have even less flash/votes this time around, we're less likely to see repeats.

dosh

I see. Did some reading on some old threads as well. I think I'll pass it this sales season. Feels like the sort of the game I might end up not playing for some time.
I know how you feel. It sat in my backlog for months until I finally played it. In the end, a pretty decent and enjoyable game, but it never really takes off and it can feel super repetitive at times.

Zia

STFU is a score attack game. You can brute force your way through it pretty easily, but you'll be missing out.

Kagemusha

gog.com is having a Square Enix sale. Some of them are exclusive to Gog.com

$1.49 each:
PANDEMONIUM 2
PROJECT EDEN

TOTAL OVERDOSE: A GUNSLINGER'S TALE IN MEXICO

GANGSTERS: ORGANIZED CRIME

The first three Tomb Raiders are packaged together for only $2.49

Square Enix and GOG.com Sale

Altima

I cannot take my PC back home in this holiday......

All indy game that I have bought have to sit silently at the dorm :/

Only other game I'm looking for now is Day Z and I doubt that gets into the ~$10-$15 range that I would want.

Might get an impulse buy or two the rest of the way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom