• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

Dirt 3 is still 75% off, even though the flash sale ended. If you regretted skipping it you have a chance to buy it until the next flash sale.

Wasn't Wolfenstein like $16 a month ago in the fall sale? I remember both it and Evil Within around that price. Now their "big" sale is $4 over yet.

What a disappointing winter sale. The "smaller" fall sale shouldn't outshine it in any way.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Dirt 3 is still 75% off, even though the flash sale ended. If you regretted skipping it you have a chance to buy it until the next flash sale.

unfortunately they cant be assed to bother removing GFWL since they are working on Dirt 4. The mp is unplayable for a lot of people

aScaris

While thinking that 66% off of a 50€ game (Wolfenstein) is not a good deal, I finally realized how badly STEAM has spoiled me... Knowing about my lack of sense for reality, I'm still not going to buy it.

I would be alright with this day if they discounted the Splinter Cell and Wolfenstein franchises, but it seems they haven't. Why would you discount only the latest game out of the entire franchise?

I don't know what you guys are talking about. These deals are fine. Just picked up Luftrausers and Wolfenstein. Lots of good deals so far this sale.

PBalfredo

I just bought Divinity: Original Sin. Where is a good resource for tips that I should know before playing so I don't have to reroll my characters after playing 6 hours in?

Smash88

Banned
Thanks Mr. Luchador for rehosting those games from the other thread. Awesome giveaway, I got The Republic DLC, so thanks for that. :D

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Tempted to get Alpha Protocol, so hopefully it will be 75% off soon

Adored the game on 360 and may double dip as well. Combat and stealth is pretty rough, but the choices and interactions are phenomenal and some of the best in the genre. You truly feel their impact and the timer for selecting them also highlights the gravity of each situation, not to mention just how far you can go in determining the type of espionage hero you can choose your character to be. Just a shame that the core action gameplay isn't very polished to match.

Thinking of snagging Blacklist, Serious Sam 3, and Stanley today. I have heard great things about all three.

chronomac

If I didn't have a thousand games to play, I'd get Wolfenstein, especially after seeing it on so many Top 10 lists for the year.

I did, however, pick up Battleblock Theater, since it was a little over $1. Hopefully that's fun.

yuraya

I just bought Divinity: Original Sin. Where is a good resource for tips that I should know before playing so I don't have to reroll my characters after playing 6 hours in?

Play with an open mind and don't worry about any of that stuff. The game will take anywhere from 50-100 hours to complete. Possibly even more. Don't bother trying to save 6 hours or wtvr. Just enjoy the game :) Its designed to be enjoyed in hundreds of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom