• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

:( manly hug?

The game does sound pretty damn awesome though :). If it's anything like the Walking Dead where it puts the player in no win moral dilemmas then it's going to be quite some game. I look forward to feeling thoroughly :'( when I get round to playing it.
I actually think TWOM beats TWD in a way.

TWD forces you into making a tough decision. TWOM gives you a few decisions but for the most part it lets you arrive at the decision yourself. The game is controlled by you. The freedom in making a choice makes it eve scarier :lol

Tizoc

METAL SLUG IS A DAILY ON STEAM, GRAB DAT ISH PEOPLE!
YOU WANT SOME OF THE BEST CO-OP GAMES EVER? GET IN ON DAT SLUG BOYS AND GIRLS!

Someone asked about Alice Madness Returns here correct?
It's a platformer action game, with an impressive visual design, decent combat and gameplay but oh god are the chapters/stages LONG. Like 'I SPENT AN HOUR IN THIS STAGE AND YOU TELLIN' ME I'M JUST HALFWAY THERE' long.
The length is its main negative but it is worth a 1 time playthrough at least
Also dat Hair.

mfaex

All the FFs 50% off. The Last Remnant not going to 75% dammit the hell. Shit sale. Should have paid out during summer. Missed out on Morrowind cheap too.

Arren

SWEET 33% OFF FF7

what a shitty sale

FFVII and FFVIII actually 50% off. For some reason, it seems that the daily discounts take a few moment to update on the main page.

FFXIII is getting a 50% discount as well, while XIII-2 is still at full price.

Lethal League is one of the best multi-player games of the year. Online runs smooth, game is getting semi-frequent updates, and does have some single-player stuff, but not a lot.

Is the online active?

Wasteland is old school fallout so if you like that you will like wasteland

I enjoy those types of RPGs (I enjoyed Arcanum) but the original Fallout's just didn't click with me for some reason.

Having owned already (but not played) The Witcher 2, is the first game worthwhile at all? I've heard mixed things, but $1.50, eh?

It is still great. One of the best RPGs ever.

Momentary

Banned
Metal Slug X was showing 30% until I checked on the store page. It's in the cart now. Also throwing Blue Flamingo and Redux.... at full price. Whatever. The dev deserves it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I bought Witcher 2 for $3 once, played an hour and regretted my decision. Also all featured sales should be at least 50%.

Dammit, so all the FF's go on sale bar the one I'm actually waiting on (XIV). Looks like its been discounted by 50% the past few sales, but it's skipping this one for some reason.

Dsyndrome

Aww, i gave up on Wasteland 2 already and got it at 25% off. Oh well.

Divinity has already been 33% off in a daily, doesn't that mean it won't go lower?
I meant one of those games was 50% off this sale. I already broke down for 33% off Divinity since it wasn't going lower.
This sale will go well with the new gaming laptop!

rrvv

Today I learned that the Japanese actually pioneered this simulator genre:
Power%20Shovel%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-01343%5D-front.jpg

somehow it remind me to this crazy game

eot

Banned
Having owned already (but not played) The Witcher 2, is the first game worthwhile at all? I've heard mixed things, but $1.50, eh?

It's good, but it won't be for everyone. It takes a long time to get going and even when it does it's still a slow game. I'd say it has more in common with old CRPGs than it does TW2. For that price it's worth giving a shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom